x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Music

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1701
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"malgirl03" wrote:


y do u keep saying dr. Phil? Big Grin it s funny though!! Big Grin

Because he solves peoples problems, like when a kid slaps her mother or when someone drank to much salty tears.

And Dr.Who travels back in time.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"tycolovesyou" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"malgirl03" wrote:



y do u keep saying dr. Phil? Big Grin it s funny though!! Big Grin

Because he solves peoples problems, like when a kid slaps her mother or when someone drank to much salty tears.

And Dr.Who travels back in time.


Dr. Who does nothing.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
malgirl03
malgirl03
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 617
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
idk i was not the one who said it!! Big Grin

Your girl mal!!!!
Music, it reches my heart and soal

Some people don't understand that I take dance VERY seriously. But sometime I can be silly with it (of course) I love it so much that I wish it will never be ruend. I will love it forever.
omg! fav pic evea!!! ♥ luv ♥
Autumn miller, my idol forever
Dance is my passion!


Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1701
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"tycolovesyou" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"malgirl03" wrote:




y do u keep saying dr. Phil? Big Grin it s funny though!! Big Grin

Because he solves peoples problems, like when a kid slaps her mother or when someone drank to much salty tears.

And Dr.Who travels back in time.


Dr. Who does nothing.


Do i have to erase your memory again? DO I?

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"tycolovesyou" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"tycolovesyou" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"malgirl03" wrote:





y do u keep saying dr. Phil? Big Grin it s funny though!! Big Grin

Because he solves peoples problems, like when a kid slaps her mother or when someone drank to much salty tears.

And Dr.Who travels back in time.


Dr. Who does nothing.
 

Do i have to erase your memory again? DO I?

Dr.Who does NOOOTTHIINNGG

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1701
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago


"NachozRule" wrote:






"tycolovesyou" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"tycolovesyou" wrote:















"NachozRule" wrote:


















"malgirl03" wrote:







y do u keep saying dr. Phil? Big Grin it s funny though!! Big Grin

Because he solves peoples problems, like when a kid slaps her mother or when someone drank to much salty tears.

And Dr.Who travels back in time.


Dr. Who does nothing.
 

Do i have to erase your memory again? DO I?

Dr.Who does NOOOTTHIINNGG

You're drinking again minion, go home.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"tycolovesyou" wrote:





"NachozRule" wrote:









"tycolovesyou" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"tycolovesyou" wrote:


















"NachozRule" wrote:





















"malgirl03" wrote:








y do u keep saying dr. Phil? Big Grin it s funny though!! Big Grin

Because he solves peoples problems, like when a kid slaps her mother or when someone drank to much salty tears.

And Dr.Who travels back in time.


Dr. Who does nothing.
 

Do i have to erase your memory again? DO I?

Dr.Who does NOOOTTHIINNGG

You're drinking again minion, go home.

Frown I don't wanna.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1701
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"tycolovesyou" wrote:








"NachozRule" wrote:












"tycolovesyou" wrote:















"NachozRule" wrote:


















"tycolovesyou" wrote:





















"NachozRule" wrote:
























"malgirl03" wrote:









y do u keep saying dr. Phil? Big Grin it s funny though!! Big Grin

Because he solves peoples problems, like when a kid slaps her mother or when someone drank to much salty tears.

And Dr.Who travels back in time.


Dr. Who does nothing.
 

Do i have to erase your memory again? DO I?

Dr.Who does NOOOTTHIINNGG

You're drinking again minion, go home.

Frown I don't wanna.

Fine just don't touch anything.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"tycolovesyou" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:



 

Frown I don't wanna.

Fine just don't touch anything.

*breaks glass*

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1701
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"tycolovesyou" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:






 

Frown I don't wanna.

Fine just don't touch anything.

*breaks glass*

T.T Mother of God.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Latest Forum Posts

The Kidzworld Android App is out now!

skillet

Its a never ending game!

Me, Pink_Cool_Girl |Late introduction, sor...

Its a never ending game!

What RP should I make? |Vote|

What RP should I make? |Vote|

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

I Need Help Convincing My Strict Parents t...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games