Back left
Back right

Who's your fave band??-moved

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Who's your favorite band?? Could it be Black Eyed Peas, or 1D? Fan of Justin Bieber? What about Selena and Nikki?? I'd like YOU to comment or message me your favorite band and tell me why you like them. Have you seen them in concert?? DO U HAVE THEIR AUTOGRAPH?? Tell me, I wanna know Wink

Katt

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Err... okay.

My favorite band is Journey. They're my favorite band because over the years, they've played a wide variety of rock music, which I love. Not only that, but their music makes me happy. Journey can always cheer me up if I'm down. Their lyrics, their music, their talent, and everything about them as a band is amazing. 

I have seen them in concert. It was one of the best nights of my life. No, I didn't get any autographs, nor did I get the chance to meet them, but the night was still great. One I'll never forget.

#atyourservice
roll the bones

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Simple Plan and Chameleon Circuit

--
Dumbledore's Army Forever!!!

"I'm a lover not a fighter. But I will fight for the ones I love."

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Paramore, Coldplay and Imagine Dragons.

ParamoreParamore

we are just misguided ghosts;

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Motley Crue.

Hi, im Shelby and I approve this message.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Rubber.
Rubber band.

lol just kidding.

I don't know.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Maroon 5 n 1D

and answer to other questions is NO

Chioo

Posted about 5 years ago
Well, P.O.D are one of them. I've been to only one of their converts, because my mom felt like she wanted to be fourteen again.
I so want Sonny's autograph, though that'll make me weird for a twelve year old. xD

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Metallica and One Direction!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
(✿◕‿◕) (◕‿◕) (◕‿◕✿)

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
(✿◕‿◕) (◕‿◕) (◕‿◕✿)

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Linkin Park, Fozzy, Switchfoot, Black Veil Brides. I like them all because they're rock. I never went to see them in concert but I COULD HAVE SAW FOZZY!!! Lol. And no, not they're auto.

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now
from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity