Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

Dear Music:

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
StarStarStarStarStar
I like bad music...when it's not Ludacris, ERR HE STINKS SO MUCH!!!

I. Love. Michael.

Dear Music:

Posted By:
Tails_The_Prower
Tails_The_Prower
StarStarStarStar

"Jack Mack" wrote:

I bet your music tastes are awful anyway. 

​I guarantee if you actually looked outside the mainstream you would find something you like and please take off the yellow font before my eyes bleed  

Well, It's not yellow, it's Orange. This is yellow. I didn't mean for that to be mean in anyway.
Also, I have great taste in Music. It's just there is a lot of bad Music in this world these days. Perhaps I forgot to say: Please no hate posts on this Thread?
It's hurtful.. If anybody else has anything Bad to say about what I said, don't post it, and try to keep it to yourself, please?
-_-

-Tails_The_Prower

Thanks, Nimsajeay!

Deticated to: KW Cat Revolution
Join the KW Cat Revolution! *Meow*

-Tails_The_Prower

Dear Music:

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"Tails_The_Prower" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

I bet your music tastes are awful anyway. 

​I guarantee if you actually looked outside the mainstream you would find something you like and please take off the yellow font before my eyes bleed  

Well, It's not yellow, it's Orange. This is yellow. I didn't mean for that to be mean in anyway.
Also, I have great taste in Music. It's just there is a lot of bad Music in this world these days. Perhaps I forgot to say: Please no hate posts on this Thread?
It's hurtful.. If anybody else has anything Bad to say about what I said, don't post it, and try to keep it to yourself, please?
-_-

-Tails_The_Prower

There's always been a lot of bad music. 
This was just a useless post that only indicates how little modern music you're aware that exists. You just came off as a little uninformed I guess you could say.
People will disagree with you and call you out on things you say. At least be prepared for a little negative criticism. 

All We Love We Leave Behind

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

3 Facts About You!

latest videos