Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

carly rae jepsen tonight im getting over you

Posted By:
onedirectiongirl:)
onedirectiongirl:)
StarStar
youve might have heard it,might have not,and well its about breaking up with someone.Have you ever broke up with anyone?I have.I cryed for a while but I got over it.This song helped me get over it.Carly rae jepsen inspired me,touched my heart !Lol,my question is,well my suggestion is if you dont know this song look it up and really listen to the words.Tell me if u liked it Big Grin

Omg natie just posted in your post mmm yea uve been posted by natie ya mmm okay lol smile

carly rae jepsen tonight im getting over you

Posted By:
Sweetgirl217
Sweetgirl217
StarStarStarStar
I HAVE HEARD THE SONG AND I LOVE IT

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Why is swearing wrong?

Do You Go Tanning?

in which age would u marry?

Need help? Then open up with me

Debating Tips

latest videos