Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

What's wrong with some of today's bands?-moved

Posted By:
technodude5000
technodude5000
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 78
They always break up

Technodude5000


What's wrong with some of today's bands?-moved

Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2667
This is why over about half of the "artists" in the music industry today suck.


What's wrong with some of today's bands?-moved

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4451

"Karri Iero" wrote:

This is why over about half of the "artists" in the music industry today suck.

Not sure you can say that if you haven't even listened to 3% of the stuff in the music industry.

All We Love We Leave Behind


What's wrong with some of today's bands?-moved

Posted By:
★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★
★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9687

"NachozRule" wrote:

Okay.


"Redo it."


What's wrong with some of today's bands?-moved

Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2667

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"Karri Iero" wrote:


This is why over about half of the "artists" in the music industry today suck.

Not sure you can say that if you haven't even listened to 3% of the stuff in the music industry.

I listen to a lot more bands than you may think.
Not just the newest music video on MTV..


What's wrong with some of today's bands?-moved

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4451

"Karri Iero" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"Karri Iero" wrote:




This is why over about half of the "artists" in the music industry today suck.

Not sure you can say that if you haven't even listened to 3% of the stuff in the music industry.

I listen to a lot more bands than you may think.
Not just the newest music video on MTV..

You could listen to 1,000 bands and you still wouldn't be close to reaching 10% of music in the music industry. 

All We Love We Leave Behind


What's wrong with some of today's bands?-moved

Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2667

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"Karri Iero" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:









"Karri Iero" wrote:






This is why over about half of the "artists" in the music industry today suck.

Not sure you can say that if you haven't even listened to 3% of the stuff in the music industry.

I listen to a lot more bands than you may think.
Not just the newest music video on MTV..

You could listen to 1,000 bands and you still wouldn't be close to reaching 10% of music in the music industry. 

I'm aware of this.


What's wrong with some of today's bands?-moved

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4451

"Karri Iero" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"Karri Iero" wrote:









"TheAverageJC" wrote:












"Karri Iero" wrote:








This is why over about half of the "artists" in the music industry today suck.

Not sure you can say that if you haven't even listened to 3% of the stuff in the music industry.

I listen to a lot more bands than you may think.
Not just the newest music video on MTV..

You could listen to 1,000 bands and you still wouldn't be close to reaching 10% of music in the music industry. 

I'm aware of this.

"Most" > 50%
You said "most" artists these days suck, implying you've somehow listened to more than maybe about 90,000 artists or whatever number of bands it would take to pass the 50% mark. So you can't really say "most" artists in the music industry suck.
Now if you were referring to mainstream music then maybe. But i'm not sure how familiar you are with mainstream stuff.


All We Love We Leave Behind


What's wrong with some of today's bands?-moved

Posted By:
-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow;
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 461
If you're asking why they always break up is for a couple of these reasons, one is that they don't wanna be in a band together, and they aren't getting along anymore. And here is the second, they have better job oppertunites, or like they got married and kids and stuff and they can't be on tour anymore. There are plenty of possibilites, so..

91 friend requests how dandy
can u guys like staph sending me friend requests


What's wrong with some of today's bands?-moved

Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2667

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"Karri Iero" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:









"Karri Iero" wrote:












"TheAverageJC" wrote:















"Karri Iero" wrote:










This is why over about half of the "artists" in the music industry today suck.

Not sure you can say that if you haven't even listened to 3% of the stuff in the music industry.

I listen to a lot more bands than you may think.
Not just the newest music video on MTV..

You could listen to 1,000 bands and you still wouldn't be close to reaching 10% of music in the music industry. 

I'm aware of this.

"Most" > 50%
You said "most" artists these days suck, implying you've somehow listened to more than maybe about 90,000 artists or whatever number of bands it would take to pass the 50% mark. So you can't really say "most" artists in the music industry suck.
Now if you were referring to mainstream music then maybe. But i'm not sure how familiar you are with mainstream stuff.


I am referring to the mainstream music. One Direction, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, and likewise. So many people, apparently mainly kids, are into these artists when it's pretty much just auto-tune and a failed sense of judgement on real music.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Write your username backwards (:

Write your username backwards (:

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

Whom did you last message? (on kw)

latest videos