x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Music

Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"-StealingTheShow;" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"-StealingTheShow;" wrote:









"fluffy_wolfie" wrote:






Kidz Bop -___-

Kidz bop is not even a band... Its some fake kids who 'make' fake songs.

Those songs are real and it's called a cover.

oh whatever.. they are still horrible anyway.
Og

Absolutely.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2668
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:


It's pretty useless talking to you about this to you, since you're so narrow-minded about the subject and too much of an MCR fangirl to the extent where you twist your own beliefs to conform to how you want the situation to turn out. Please though, I'd love it if you could show me the official standards as to what music is and not some 13 year old's definition of it. Show me where auto-tune or incapability to perform well automatically disqualifies the possibility of something being music. 
Good day m8.

I'm no MCR fangirl. I'd just prefer music with an actual backbone to it rather than just electronic beats. 
K? K.


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"Karri Iero" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:


It's pretty useless talking to you about this to you, since you're so narrow-minded about the subject and too much of an MCR fangirl to the extent where you twist your own beliefs to conform to how you want the situation to turn out. Please though, I'd love it if you could show me the official standards as to what music is and not some 13 year old's definition of it. Show me where auto-tune or incapability to perform well automatically disqualifies the possibility of something being music. 
Good day m8.

I'm no MCR fangirl. I'd just prefer music with an actual backbone to it rather than just electronic beats. 
K? K.

Electronic music takes an incredible amount of skill to make. I've tried it.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2668
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"Karri Iero" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:









"TheAverageJC" wrote:


It's pretty useless talking to you about this to you, since you're so narrow-minded about the subject and too much of an MCR fangirl to the extent where you twist your own beliefs to conform to how you want the situation to turn out. Please though, I'd love it if you could show me the official standards as to what music is and not some 13 year old's definition of it. Show me where auto-tune or incapability to perform well automatically disqualifies the possibility of something being music. 
Good day m8.

I'm no MCR fangirl. I'd just prefer music with an actual backbone to it rather than just electronic beats. 
K? K.

Electronic music takes an incredible amount of skill to make. I've tried it.

I'm aware, and good for you.
Learn to play a guitar - acoustic, electric or bass. Learn to play the drums. Get some actual unedited vocal talent. That's going to take more skill than using a computer for your music.


Posted By:
★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★
★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★
Member since:
July 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9687
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
This thread is so funny.


"Redo it."


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"Karri Iero" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"Karri Iero" wrote:









"TheAverageJC" wrote:












"TheAverageJC" wrote:


It's pretty useless talking to you about this to you, since you're so narrow-minded about the subject and too much of an MCR fangirl to the extent where you twist your own beliefs to conform to how you want the situation to turn out. Please though, I'd love it if you could show me the official standards as to what music is and not some 13 year old's definition of it. Show me where auto-tune or incapability to perform well automatically disqualifies the possibility of something being music. 
Good day m8.

I'm no MCR fangirl. I'd just prefer music with an actual backbone to it rather than just electronic beats. 
K? K.

Electronic music takes an incredible amount of skill to make. I've tried it.

I'm aware, and good for you.
Learn to play a guitar - acoustic, electric or bass. Learn to play the drums. Get some actual unedited vocal talent. That's going to take more skill than using a computer for your music.

You can't say it doesn't because you've never tried making electronic music. Close-minded music snobs. Also, electronic music doesn't just take a computer to make. To be good at making electronic, you have to know how to play the piano. (Because keyboards and synthesizers)

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★
★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★
Member since:
July 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9687
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
We should all just agree that music is music, and that different people have different opinions on it. And that's okay, because everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and their opinion should be respected.
Music is music, no matter the difference in sound or style, and should be respected. So, how about we all just calm down and and discus things like mellow #### sapiens. (◡‿◡✿) 


"Redo it."


Posted By:
TheAverageJC_2268706 Lock
TheAverageJC_2268706
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★" wrote:

We should all just agree that music is music, and that different people have different opinions on it. And that's okay, because everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and their opinion should be respected.

Music is music, no matter the difference in sound or style, and should be respected. So, how about we all just calm down and and discus things like mellow #### sapiens. (◡‿◡✿) 

Yes, absolutely Big ups for being the peace maker.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 230
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★" wrote:

And that's okay, because everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and their opinion should be respected.


Well, no, an opinion doesn't deserve respect simply because it exists. The person in this thread was saying some incredibly stupid and narrow-minded things about music, and because of that their opinion doesn't deserve respect.

I hate how people say "everyone is entitled to their opinion" like it actually means something.
You're entitled to your opinion, so what? Stating so doesn't serve any argumental purpose. An argument/discussion is possible on the very basis that we're entitled to our opinions.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


Posted By:
creative-artist
creative-artist
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2
Star
Posted almost 3 years ago
you are perfectly right i like the way you explain that kind of stuff smile

Latest Forum Posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Vanilla Vs Chocalate

Vanilla Vs Chocalate

Vanilla Vs Chocalate

last one to say 'summer" wins!

last one to say 'summer" wins!

last one to say 'summer" wins!

How tall are you?

How tall are you?

wha is your favourite computer game

Latest Videos

Play Online Games