Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

What's wrong with some of today's bands?-moved

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"-StealingTheShow;" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"-StealingTheShow;" wrote:

"fluffy_wolfie" wrote:

Kidz Bop -___-

Kidz bop is not even a band... Its some fake kids who 'make' fake songs.

Those songs are real and it's called a cover.

oh whatever.. they are still horrible anyway.
Og

Absolutely.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

It's pretty useless talking to you about this to you, since you're so narrow-minded about the subject and too much of an MCR fangirl to the extent where you twist your own beliefs to conform to how you want the situation to turn out. Please though, I'd love it if you could show me the official standards as to what music is and not some 13 year old's definition of it. Show me where auto-tune or incapability to perform well automatically disqualifies the possibility of something being music. 
Good day m8.

I'm no MCR fangirl. I'd just prefer music with an actual backbone to it rather than just electronic beats. 
K? K.

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

It's pretty useless talking to you about this to you, since you're so narrow-minded about the subject and too much of an MCR fangirl to the extent where you twist your own beliefs to conform to how you want the situation to turn out. Please though, I'd love it if you could show me the official standards as to what music is and not some 13 year old's definition of it. Show me where auto-tune or incapability to perform well automatically disqualifies the possibility of something being music. 
Good day m8.

I'm no MCR fangirl. I'd just prefer music with an actual backbone to it rather than just electronic beats. 
K? K.

Electronic music takes an incredible amount of skill to make. I've tried it.

Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Good day m8.

K? K.

I'm aware, and good for you.
Learn to play a guitar - acoustic, electric or bass. Learn to play the drums. Get some actual unedited vocal talent. That's going to take more skill than using a computer for your music.

Posted By:
★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★
StarStarStarStarStar
This thread is so funny.

"Redo it."

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Karri Iero" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Good day m8.

K? K.

I'm aware, and good for you.
Learn to play a guitar - acoustic, electric or bass. Learn to play the drums. Get some actual unedited vocal talent. That's going to take more skill than using a computer for your music.

You can't say it doesn't because you've never tried making electronic music. Close-minded music snobs. Also, electronic music doesn't just take a computer to make. To be good at making electronic, you have to know how to play the piano. (Because keyboards and synthesizers)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
We should all just agree that music is music, and that different people have different opinions on it. And that's okay, because everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and their opinion should be respected.
Music is music, no matter the difference in sound or style, and should be respected. So, how about we all just calm down and and discus things like mellow #### sapiens. (◡‿◡✿) 

"Redo it."

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★" wrote:

We should all just agree that music is music, and that different people have different opinions on it. And that's okay, because everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and their opinion should be respected.

Music is music, no matter the difference in sound or style, and should be respected. So, how about we all just calm down and and discus things like mellow #### sapiens. (◡‿◡✿) 

Yes, absolutely Big ups for being the peace maker.

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
StarStarStarStar

"★DancingInMyRainbowConverse★" wrote:

And that's okay, because everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and their opinion should be respected.

Well, no, an opinion doesn't deserve respect simply because it exists. The person in this thread was saying some incredibly stupid and narrow-minded things about music, and because of that their opinion doesn't deserve respect.

I hate how people say "everyone is entitled to their opinion" like it actually means something.
You're entitled to your opinion, so what? Stating so doesn't serve any argumental purpose. An argument/discussion is possible on the very basis that we're entitled to our opinions.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain

Posted By:
creative-artist
creative-artist
Star
you are perfectly right i like the way you explain that kind of stuff smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Where do I find a foreigner real world?

do you like tangled or frozen

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How many backgrounds have you got?

Words That Start With 'L'