Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

who's your favorite music artist?

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Aarjan" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Aarjan" wrote:

@
TheAverageJC        

Well, There's no one who is Genius in case of Today's Music....There's still a lot of time, For A genius in rap.

Can u please name the best work by Toby driver so far ?

Beethoven is my fav composer and he actually died almost 200 years ago.

Everything has a Melody. Every one has a Melody. There's a Melody in the Style of Talking.

No Music is Superior to any other. It depends on the taste. But, Music these days, doesn't acts like a partner...lol.

Umm, there are geniuses in moden music actually. Like uhhh Toby Driver, and Godspeed You! Black Empeor. 
No geniuses in Rap? Really? Do you listen to Rap at all?
Not all music has melody. You can hit a single drum and it'd still be considered music. There's no melody in that. Also, listen to "Masonna Untitled 3" for me.
What do you mean it does not act like a partner? 

Well, Genius Compared to OTHERS. The rest are useless. They are Still not at the level of Geniuses of MAINSTREAM.
There was many great composers after Mozart, Beethoven, ####. But none of them is compared to them. The same thing's here.

Yeah, I listen to rap. though, I don't like it VERY MUCH.

There's melody in Every thing.
Songs speaks with u=partner.
I asked you for the best work of your genius..

I'm not sure I get what you're saying. Are you saying that no artists in the modern mainstream should be considered 'geniuses'? 
And someone does not need to be as good as Bethoven to be recognized as a genius. If that would be the case, then there are literally no musical geniuses after their time.
I figured you didn't like Rap that much. I'd say that Kanye West (Yes, I said him) and Death Grips arre pretty much musical geniuses when it coems to Rap.
No. There is not melody in everything. Again, if you hit a single drum once, it's still considered music but there's no change in pitch so it can't be a melody. 

He's made a lot of great music but "Kandu vs Corky" is a favorite of mine. Along with "The Blue Ghost / Shedding Qliphoth"

Well, The one's Considered GENIUS now, aren't at the level of the ones Considered Genius In past. The one's in Today's World are Genius Compared to Other's of Today's World, But they aren't Genius Compared to the ones of past.

Yeah, some one Doesn't needs to be as Good as Beethoven. Hence, The Composers after Beethoven aren't that much of a Genius compared to him. And, the Type of Music doesn't matters here. that's what I'm saying.

I used to like Kanye's music. When he started using auto-tune I stop listening to him.  . And, Kanye is not a GENIUS at all.

When Something's different, people praises it, that's what happening to Death Grips. I found them noisy, though their Experimental style is admirable. I actually find their music kind of  lo-fi music.

My Definition of Melody isn't the one of Music. hence, It's different from yours.

Every things comes out, when I compared those songs to one of My favs.

“To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.”

Posted By:
AquaGGR
AquaGGR
StarStarStarStar
Can I have more than one?  If I can it would have to be AWOLNATION, My Chemical Romance, 311, The Aquabats, or Family Force 5.

I sell propane and propane accessories

Posted By:
macamile
macamile
StarStarStar
Bruno mars 

hi nice to meet you have a nice day and don't forget to add me if you want

Posted By:
-aloneforever-
-aloneforever-
StarStarStarStar
Justin Bieber! Love

♥ Live the life you love! ♥
♥ Love the life you live! ♥

Posted By:
topgirl75
topgirl75
Star
 smile The cast of teen beach Movie.

Hi does anyone want to be friends with me I'm topgirl75

Posted By:
AquaGGR
AquaGGR
StarStarStarStar

"topgirl75" wrote:

Hi does anyone want to be friends with me I'm topgirl75

Friend Request'd

I sell propane and propane accessories

Posted By:
Tawni13
Tawni13
StarStarStarStar
Orianthi , she is also my 1 and only idol

music and football are all i have left

1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

supernatural adventures episode 8 FRIENDS ...

who plays five nights at freddy's or five...

How old are your pets

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

How old are your pets

latest videos