×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Posts: 620

"NachozRule" wrote:

so your basically looking for excuses not to practice then?


ok 
Ok first of all Rude! You are being very mean and inconsiderate to this person! If you don't have anything nice to say dont say anything at all!!! And second of all, why do you have a dancing green alien on your signature that is just weird. So anyway this person just wants some help and you are just being mean and cruel to them. And I hope you are happy for making them feel stupid.

KEEP CALM
AND
LOVE HOT COCOA

IVE GOT A KITTY AND IM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!

The video diaries!
my boys Big Grin
Binka
that's my bird smile
I still love this song!

Perfect song by 1D!


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 8272

"luvliampayne" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:


so your basically looking for excuses not to practice then?



ok 
Ok first of all Rude! You are being very mean and inconsiderate to this person! If you don't have anything nice to say dont say anything at all!!! And second of all, why do you have a dancing green alien on your signature that is just weird. So anyway this person just wants some help and you are just being mean and cruel to them. And I hope you are happy for making them feel stupid.
wow omg!!! im just pointing out that she has plenty of time to practice and stating the obvious!!! wow im so rude!!! what i said was so mean!!!! 

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Posts: 620

"NachozRule" wrote:



"luvliampayne" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:




so your basically looking for excuses not to practice then?




ok 
Ok first of all Rude! You are being very mean and inconsiderate to this person! If you don't have anything nice to say dont say anything at all!!! And second of all, why do you have a dancing green alien on your signature that is just weird. So anyway this person just wants some help and you are just being mean and cruel to them. And I hope you are happy for making them feel stupid.
wow omg!!! im just pointing out that she has plenty of time to practice and stating the obvious!!! wow im so rude!!! what i said was so mean!!!! 
Hey! I'm sorry but you don't have to keep posting the same thing over and over again! U posted like 5 times telling them that they are just making up an excuse not to study by being on kids world! Geez!

KEEP CALM
AND
LOVE HOT COCOA

IVE GOT A KITTY AND IM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!

The video diaries!
my boys Big Grin
Binka
that's my bird smile
I still love this song!

Perfect song by 1D!


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"luvliampayne" wrote:



Hey! I'm sorry but you don't have to keep posting the same thing over and over again! U posted like 5 times telling them that they are just making up an excuse not to study by being on kids world! Geez!

No offense, but he does that sometimes


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 8272

"luvliampayne" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"luvliampayne" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:






so your basically looking for excuses not to practice then?





ok 
Ok first of all Rude! You are being very mean and inconsiderate to this person! If you don't have anything nice to say dont say anything at all!!! And second of all, why do you have a dancing green alien on your signature that is just weird. So anyway this person just wants some help and you are just being mean and cruel to them. And I hope you are happy for making them feel stupid.
wow omg!!! im just pointing out that she has plenty of time to practice and stating the obvious!!! wow im so rude!!! what i said was so mean!!!! 
Hey! I'm sorry but you don't have to keep posting the same thing over and over again! U posted like 5 times telling them that they are just making up an excuse not to study by being on kids world! Geez!
wow 

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 8272

reasons why 10 year olds shouldnt be on the internet: a novel 

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"NachozRule" wrote:

reasons why 10 year olds shouldnt be on the internet: a novel 

I'm 5 years older than 10 : /


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 8272

"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:


reasons why 10 year olds shouldnt be on the internet: a novel 

I'm 5 years older than 10 : /
ok???? 

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Posts: 620

 Tongue Out to nachos

KEEP CALM
AND
LOVE HOT COCOA

IVE GOT A KITTY AND IM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!

The video diaries!
my boys Big Grin
Binka
that's my bird smile
I still love this song!

Perfect song by 1D!


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

I'm doing my grade 5 cello exam in March. If you want to do grade 6, 7 & 8, you MUST do the grade 5 written theory exam. I'm not good at a lot of theory, and I've been taking classes for 3 years. I listen to everything he says, but I get a little confused sometimes. But I tell him, and he explains, but I'm still a little confused. I watch tutorials and print worksheets for myself, but I have literally NO spare time with school and my schedule with my friends. I kinda panic. Please anyone respond ;_;


Do you have any friends at school who are doing the same thing you're doing? Like, playing the cello and stuff? You could practice with them. 
Or you can pick a day in a week where you dedicate your time for cello practice and theory work. Also, get someone closer to your age to explain things to you, it'll be much easier. 
(Maybe you should cut down on swimming lessons by the way, haha!)
​Gook luck, hope you do well!

I love books.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

~~Rename the person above y... in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
How do you really really kn... in Boyfriend and Girlfriend Issues posted by KatelynSoma
~~Rename the person above y... in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
The person below me in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by fishmo27
Was here since yesterday in New Users posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by Abbergrl
The person below me in Forum Games posted by aashilove
The person below me in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Killer of my Life Chapter O... in Private Roleplay posted by CaptJolee
The Great Release | Open in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by Mermaid_Author14
What Song are You Addicted ... in Everything Music posted by Wolf74
The Young Heroes Program Ma... in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Illuminati yes or no in Express Your Faith posted by DYLSIm101
[2018] What Are You Listeni... in Everything Music posted by Wolf74
Slap The Keyboard! in Current Events posted by Mylifesofar
Tropical Storm Harvey Predi... in Current Events posted by Mylifesofar
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by distant
How the Russians Interfered... in Current Events posted by jake495
School Shooting in New Features on KW posted by RedGem
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by resist_
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by fishmo27
Was here since yesterday in New Users posted by rainbowpoptart
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by Abbergrl
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by smart892
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by smart892
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by smart892
Was here since yesterday in New Users posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Was here since yesterday in New Users posted by Mylifesofar
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl