Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

My...................................

Posted By:
CoolGirl011-l Lock
CoolGirl011-l
StarStarStarStar
Hey I wrote this song like 2 years ago when I wanted to ask out this guy and it's like a story , and if you hate it , don't tell me , please be nice because there's good in every one. [ wow! that was cheezy } anyway , this song is called Waste My Time.

Verse 1 -What I kno-ow is that I don't want you to go
Please don't leave me in this city , it's so dead.
I want go to with you cuse my life's been thin as thread cuse of the past

Chorus - Waste my time , waste my ti-me , maybe you could be mine , so come on waste my time , let's go party with our friends and have a go-od time. Waste my time , waste my ti-me.

Verse 2 , a lil slower --- What I know now is that I'm going with you cuse you asked me to go ,
how could I say no? It's all about hangin ou-t

Sing chorus 2 times

Verse 3 , a lil faster --- What I know is that I closed my eyes and made this wish
Now I can see that it's comin true and nothin's better than being with you.

Singe chorus 3 times and end.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What r u going to be when u grow up?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Send the person above you a friend request!

Send the person above you a friend request!

latest videos