Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

tiffany from celebrity fit club

Posted By:
anna-leese-l Lock
anna-leese-l
StarStarStarStarStar
does anyone remember Tiffany? I saw her the other day on Celebrity Fit Club and it brought back so many memories. My older sister was a huge Tiffany fan...I mean come on now..."I think we''re alone now?" Anyway, I checked out her myspace xmyspacexxxx/TiffanyMusic) and listened to some of her new stuff and it''s really good. I guess she had a new album come out called Just Me on June 5th. I found a link to her new single> xxxxFrustrated/boss.streamosxxxx/wmedia/umvd/tiffany/01_feels_like_love-1.asx My co-worker from umgd saw her live a couple weeks ago and said she was really good live...

Posted By:
miss_karen26
miss_karen26
StarStarStar
who''s tiffany and no i don''t remember at all who is she

Posted By:
Gbfan2 Lock
Gbfan2
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 6/29/2007 3:33:08 PM
Author:
does anyone remember Tiffany? I saw her the other day on Celebrity Fit Club and it brought back so many memories. My older sister was a huge Tiffany fan...I mean come on now...''I think we''re alone now?'' Anyway, I checked out her myspace xmyspacexxxx/TiffanyMusic) and listened to some of her new stuff and it''s really good. I guess she had a new album come out called Just Me on June 5th. I found a link to her new single> xxxxFrustrated/boss.streamosxxxx/wmedia/umvd/tiffany/01_feels_like_love-1.asx My co-worker from umgd saw her live a couple weeks ago and said she was really good live...

Okay.
1.I don''t care if your anna-leese don''t give out links to any websites.
2.I like Tiffany now and her songs are catchy.
Okay that''s all.

I want to be humble but...
I won Most Giving in the KW Awards so I''ll give all you--a car, and you...a car! I''ll be like Oprah! And second place in smartest--not bad for a member here almost a year.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Vanilla Vs Chocalate

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The Spamming Game

The Spamming Game