Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Posted By:
anna-leese-l Lock
anna-leese-l
StarStarStarStarStar
does anyone remember Tiffany? I saw her the other day on Celebrity Fit Club and it brought back so many memories. My older sister was a huge Tiffany fan...I mean come on now..."I think we''re alone now?" Anyway, I checked out her myspace xmyspacexxxx/TiffanyMusic) and listened to some of her new stuff and it''s really good. I guess she had a new album come out called Just Me on June 5th. I found a link to her new single> xxxxFrustrated/boss.streamosxxxx/wmedia/umvd/tiffany/01_feels_like_love-1.asx My co-worker from umgd saw her live a couple weeks ago and said she was really good live...

Posted By:
miss_karen26_837624 Lock
miss_karen26_837624
StarStarStar
who''s tiffany and no i don''t remember at all who is she

Posted By:
Gbfan2 Lock
Gbfan2
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 6/29/2007 3:33:08 PM
Author:
does anyone remember Tiffany? I saw her the other day on Celebrity Fit Club and it brought back so many memories. My older sister was a huge Tiffany fan...I mean come on now...''I think we''re alone now?'' Anyway, I checked out her myspace xmyspacexxxx/TiffanyMusic) and listened to some of her new stuff and it''s really good. I guess she had a new album come out called Just Me on June 5th. I found a link to her new single> xxxxFrustrated/boss.streamosxxxx/wmedia/umvd/tiffany/01_feels_like_love-1.asx My co-worker from umgd saw her live a couple weeks ago and said she was really good live...

Okay.
1.I don''t care if your anna-leese don''t give out links to any websites.
2.I like Tiffany now and her songs are catchy.
Okay that''s all.

I want to be humble but...
I won Most Giving in the KW Awards so I''ll give all you--a car, and you...a car! I''ll be like Oprah! And second place in smartest--not bad for a member here almost a year.

play online games

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Ice cream or yoghut

Mothers Punishments

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Mothers Punishments

Mothers Punishments

Do You Live With Your Mom, Dad Or Both?

I like a girl with a boyfriend

☼ Have You Ever? ☼-moved

A cup of shyness