Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

This world is full of rapper lovers(no offense rap people)!!!

Posted By:
princessofhatred Lock
princessofhatred
StarStarStar
Have any of you rocker people out there realized that rocker/screamo fans are dwindling? I mean, seriously. When I go too school and ask them if anyone likes rock/screamo, they say,"No, but rap and pop are awesome though, rock sucks." Its like, where has all the rock gone from this world? Does anyone like Alesana? Tatu? Three Days Grace? Paramore? I think this sucks, like a lot. Does anyone agree with what I just said?

Posted By:
joedirt#1_899732 Lock
joedirt#1_899732
Star
music is expreshoin

Posted By:
iluvchocolate1_804101 Lock
iluvchocolate1_804101
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 8/14/2007 9:39:33 AM
Author:princessofhatred
Have any of you rocker people out there realized that rocker/screamo fans are dwindling? I mean, seriously. When I go too school and ask them if anyone likes rock/screamo, they say,''No, but rap and pop are awesome though, rock sucks.'' Its like, where has all the rock gone from this world? Does anyone like Alesana? Tatu? Three Days Grace? Paramore? I think this sucks, like a lot. Does anyone agree with what I just said?

well actaully me and my friends love rock! But yeah I think rap sucks.Paramores pretty cool.

Love is when a couple is basically being stupid together. DOnt you just love that?

Posted By:
Unforgotten-l Lock
Unforgotten-l
StarStarStarStarStar
Maybe it''s because all the music you just listed sucks anyway.

Okay I''ll be honest, I haven''t heard Alesana or Tatu, but Three Days Grace and Paramore are pretty bad.

And yes, I like rock and some screamo/hardcore [Like Refused and Anorexia Nervosa - though some might consider them some type of metal instead].

Mainstream is just stupid and making people like crappy music, don''t worry, there''s still some people who actually like good music left.

Posted By:
princessofhatred Lock
princessofhatred
StarStarStar
All the music I listed did not suck. I would appreciate it if you didn''t say that. Paramore is not mainstream and they are like my heroes. I''m still trying to decide if your comment was supposed to be offensive.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

where did u find kidzworld

Crushes

Crushes

write any kw members name

latest videos