Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

help

Posted By:
bridget_bumblebee Lock
bridget_bumblebee
StarStarStar
ok, so today my friend kayla had a song stuck in her head and she doesn''t know what song it is or who sings it, but since she doesn''t have a username on here, we are using mine to type up the part she knows.  let us know if you know what song it is or if you think you know the artist.  don''t rely on the lyrics 100% ''cause kay mixes up things alot................she says it''s really upbeat.............so here it is

There''s a place on Ocean Avenue where i used to sit and talk with you

we were both 16 and it felt so right sleeping all day, staying up all night

there''s a place on the corner of Cherry Street where i used to sit and talk with you

we were both 18 and it felt so right sleeping all day staying up all night

Chorus: If i could find you now things would be better

we could leave this town and run forever

let the wave crash down

let you take me away

thanx  let us know if you know what or who it is

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Your friends will wipe your tears after a boy rejects you. My friends will go up to him and say "It''s because you''re gay, isn''t it?

~*Tricia*~
i lov corey!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who likes The Amazing Race?

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Who likes The Amazing Race?

Mods vs users!

homeschool good or bad

latest videos