Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

black eyed peas or gwen stafoni

Posted By:
september94 Lock
september94
StarStarStar
i love both. tell me if you think they''re ok or better.

Posted By:
september94 Lock
september94
StarStarStar

what I meant was do you like one better than the other or like both the same.

Posted By:
bobstail_491424 Lock
bobstail_491424
StarStarStarStar
GWEN STAFONI DUH I MEAN I LOVE HER MUSIC MOSLLEY HOLLBACK GIRL AKA BANANAS I HATE THE SONG MY HUMPS

Posted By:
Alliah-l Lock
Alliah-l
StarStarStarStar
My opinion is that I think Black eyed peas are better

x0xComing4Ux0x is my new account

Posted By:
ZippyTheCrazy-l Lock
ZippyTheCrazy-l
StarStarStarStar
Wheres the option where you say nether are good at all. The only thing creative about them is their ability to advertise their songs. Honostly i don''t know if its me but I feel ashamed because of the sheer ignorance I hear in those songs. I lose respect for artists because of this kind of stuff. None of the songs they write and by write i mean sing the songs their producers give them, make sense whats so ever. Songs had a REASON for being written. Iron Maiden wrote many of their songs based on literiry works and they were some of the best. Honostly, a song based on cheerleading and being a tough girl who gets all the guy is probably one of the worst ideas i''ve ever heard. Also, your the kind of people who liked that tragedy Frog song! Yes it was a internet cartoon but they MADE A RAP SONG ON IT, the first time i heard it i litterly felt like shooting someone, the only time anybody said ANYTHING was like "yeah yeah" THAT IT, NO TALENT, NO EFFORT, JUST LITTLE CLIPS OF A INTERNET CARTOON. They probably made hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars OFF OF THAT?

I feel better now after this rant.

Some times laying the smack down is a little to easy.

By the way, for a band that doesn''t suck and is actually..you know good. Try Iron Maiden, the best and i mean best band in the universe.

Up the IRONS!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Nascar Finale

The Fault In Our Stars vs. If I Stay

The Fault In Our Stars vs. If I Stay

What was the last thing you ate?

What/How are you feeling right now?

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

latest videos