Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

Time of dying

Posted By:
pmeltp
pmeltp
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes I have done it On the ground I lay Motionless in pain I can see my life flashing before my eyes Did I fall asleep? Is this all a dream Wake me up, I'm living a nightmare I will not die (I will not die) I will survive I will not die, I'll wait here for you I feel alive, when you're beside me I will not die, I'll wait here for you In my time of dying On this bed I lay Losing everything I can see my life passing me by Was it all too much Or just not enough Wake me up, I'm living a nightmare I will not die (I will not die) I will survive I will not die, I'll wait here for you I feel alive, when you're beside me I will not die, I'll wait here for you In my time of dying I will not die, I'll wait here for you I feel alive, when you're beside me I will not die, I'll wait here for you In my time of dying I will not die, I'll wait here for you I will not die, when you're beside me I will not die, I'll wait here for you In time of dying.

I could tell you her favorite colors blue
She loves to argue, born on the first
Her Brothers are silly and mean, she has her father's eyes
And if you ask her if She loved me,She'd lie:
My crush sang this to me!
My crush loves blue and so do I only cause he does
I will survive I'll wait here for you,

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

Are you good at dancing?

latest videos