Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

Dubstep

Posted By:
HurrDurr_1655018 Lock
HurrDurr_1655018
Star
Superior genre.

Dubstep

Posted By:
EmoGirl55
EmoGirl55
Star
Not trying to be mean or anything but dubstep is just repetitive techno...plus music is supposed to express emotion how does dubstep do that?

Hispanic and Sexy!

Dubstep

Posted By:
shadowIII
shadowIII
StarStarStarStar
music of the future

Awsome

Dubstep

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
StarStarStarStarStar
no-one ever proved music is supposed to be about emotion i think music is really about u and different people like different music so no affence but all hail dubstep

I. Love. Michael.

Dubstep

Posted By:
parksidechick2
parksidechick2
StarStar
it makes me happy i luv it

#mrz.dahvie vanity

Dubstep

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmoGirl55" wrote:

Not trying to be mean or anything but dubstep is just repetitive techno...plus music is supposed to express emotion how does dubstep do that?
Not all music is about emotion. Like techno for example. What emotion can you get out of that stuff? Not a lot unless it's got certain feel of an emotion like sadness or happiness. But it's still music. Same for Dubstep. It Dubstep does have emotion. I you look up Sierra Leone by Mt. Eden you'll find a song full of emotion and it's Dubstep.

Dubstep

Posted By:
gymnasthavefun567
gymnasthavefun567
Star
love dubstep music

Dubstep

Posted By:
Anqer
Anqer
StarStarStar
I think what you guys mean is that not all songs have to be meaningful and it's true! Some songs can simply be about partying or it was a song made for dancing. I think Dubstep is a good genre at times. Music is everywhere so it's better to just enjoy it!

Dubstep

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
StarStarStarStarStar

"greenpig87" wrote:

no-one ever proved music is supposed to be about emotion i think music is really about u and different people like different music so no affence but all hail dubstep

Look how long ago I posted this! That is like digging up the past Big Grin 

I. Love. Michael.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

ThE WoRd GaMe

Happy Eid!

latest videos