Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

i hate mindless behavior

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jolly-Rancher206" wrote:

"Libbyh15" wrote:

"wweblogger889" wrote:

*twitch twitch* Mindless Behavior....they suck Bieber....serious Bieber -______-
Personally if Beiber was about to pull the trigger on him self to kill him self id ask with bugged happy eyes"Can I do it?Please please pleasssssse"
Even if you're joking I find it sad that you'd want to kill another human being Frustrated
wtf ever,i hate him with 1000 passions

Yes...I'm part of the Black Veil Brides Army Devil

i hate mindless behavior

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar

"Libbyh15" wrote:

"wweblogger889" wrote:

*twitch twitch* Mindless Behavior....they suck Bieber....serious Bieber -______-
Personally if Beiber was about to pull the trigger on him self to kill him self id ask with bugged happy eyes"Can I do it?Please please pleasssssse"
Even if you're joking I find it sad that you'd want to kill another human being Frustrated
That was a suicide on JB's part. She just influenced him to do it. He wouldn't be forced to do it.

BladeDancer

Beautiful lethality, relentless style

i hate mindless behavior

Posted By:
CuriousJake Lock
CuriousJake
StarStarStarStarStar

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

"Libbyh15" wrote:

"wweblogger889" wrote:

That was a suicide on JB's part. She just influenced him to do it. He wouldn't be forced to do it.
Assisting suicide.

I'm Jacob, rustlin' jimmies is my thing.

Are your jimmies rustled?

i hate mindless behavior

Posted By:
Jolly-Rancher206
Jolly-Rancher206
StarStarStarStarStar
@ Team Audi: Bottom line is she wanted to shoot him even if he wanted to do it himself. I find that sad. I dont like Jay Z. Do I want to hurt him? No.

i hate mindless behavior

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

"Libbyh15" wrote:

"wweblogger889" wrote:

thank you i would just be encouragin it not doing it smile so therefore im innocent until proven guilty

i hate mindless behavior

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar

@ Team Audi: Bottom line is she wanted to shoot him even if he wanted to do it himself. I find that sad. I dont like Jay Z. Do I want to hurt him? No.
who said anythin about jay z,and i would never kill another human bein unless it was a deer or squirell,thats some good eatin right there fry some squirell,and deer meat give me some kitchup some mashed taters and gravy,corn on the cop,and some cat heads (homemade biscuits)

i hate mindless behavior

Posted By:
purplestar224
purplestar224
StarStarStarStar
Hater alert hater alert hater alert

omg on errthang!!!&

i hate mindless behavior

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar

I don't understand how you couldn't like Jay-Z but, that's your opinion. That would be here state of mind if he were holding the gun. If she was holding the gun, she wouldn't pull the trigger none the less she wanted to have an account of murder. It's the state of mind in the current situation or in alternate situations.

BladeDancer

Beautiful lethality, relentless style

i hate mindless behavior

Posted By:
Jolly-Rancher206
Jolly-Rancher206
StarStarStarStarStar

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

I don't understand how you couldn't like Jay-Z but, that's your opinion. That would be here state of mind if he were holding the gun. If she was holding the gun, she wouldn't pull the trigger none the less she wanted to have an account of murder. It's the state of mind in the current situation or in alternate situations.
I don't understand what you mean but it sounds good. Big Grin

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos