Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Everything Sports
Chat about your favorite team and get on track with the latest sports stars.

Kickball safety

Posted By:
ML849
ML849
StarStarStar
Hey so I'm playing kickball in gym when we get back from break and I'm a guy soooo um I was wondering is it a good idea to wear a jockstrap with a cup? I don't want to get lol

Kickball safety

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
I like playing kickball but I like playing other sports and doing other activities better. I don't know what a jock strap is (don't judge) but is it extreme kickball?

Converse!
Converse.

Kickball safety

Posted By:
dogfobia
dogfobia
StarStarStarStar

its just kickball calm down dude

louDumb PeasantLouliam and louis slipping

And I'll be gone gone tonight
The fire beneath my feet is burning bright
The way that I been holdin' on so tight
With nothing in between ~ Story of My Life by 1D

Kickball safety

Posted By:
ML849
ML849
StarStarStar

"JennyD" wrote:

I like playing kickball but I like playing other sports and doing other activities better. I don't know what a jock strap is (don't judge) but is it extreme kickball?
haha no worries I'm not judging! a jockstrap is just something guys wear to support our private parts during sports! and a cup is a plastic piece that you can put in the jockstrap to protect ourselves since were so sensitive down there. but you think I should wear one?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The Last One To Say RAINBOW WINS