Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Do aliens exist in the universe? If so how does this effect religion?

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Idts..

Shimmer here! smile

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
yes, i do believe that God might have created other living creatures outside of earth. I don't exaclty see how this would effect religion, but their are tons more mysteries in the world that human kind has not - and may never- found yet. But, yes, their are high possibility that their are other creatures out their

Love Thy Neighbor as Thyself

Everyone is beautiful, special, and has a purpose in this world. Yes, even you

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

I don't know. 

If aliens exist religion will be okay. No one seems to have a problem with their holy books being dead wrong on some things, so I don't see why they couldn't just add another. 

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"CraziiKittyLover93" wrote:

Idts..

Thank you for the long, extravagant, informative post. It contributed so much to the conversation at hand. 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Aliens probably exist. 

I doubt that it really effects religion whether or not aliens exist. Unless there are going to be some kind of new alien-based religions in the future. Which I also doubt will gain much popularity. 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

AHH SCHOOL QUESTION!
If they did, don't you think they would have killed us by now?
OR DO THEY "COME IN PEACE"???

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Blind Faith" wrote:

AHH SCHOOL QUESTION!
If they did, don't you think they would have killed us by now?
OR DO THEY "COME IN PEACE"???

There's no telling.

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
They probably are real. I probably don't think they're gonna come here just to kiII us though..

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Yes. I believe there may be intelligence hidden from us concerning extraterrestrial life. I do believe there are planets outside our Solar System that have "life". Anything made up of cells. 

If I got a dollar for every time someone told me God came on this earth to make people "Happy"...

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity