×
Back left
Back right

Can Someone Believe In Evolution And Creation At The Same Time ?

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I Think Not But There Are Some Christian That Do Believe In Evolution And I Find That Confusing. I Mean Aren't They Saying Two Different Things ? (Evolution And Creation)

Life Won't Always Be Great So All You Have To Do Is Live, Laugh, Love


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
You can be a Christian and understand why evolution is true. 

Evolution doesn't directly contradict creation, unless you believe that God made all the animals the way they are today (which is impossible, considering we've documented evolutionary changes). 


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

You can be a Christian and understand why evolution is true. 

Evolution doesn't directly contradict creation, unless you believe that God made all the animals the way they are today (which is impossible, considering we've documented evolutionary changes). 
How Would It Be Impossible If We Was To Believe That God Made Animals Just As They Are Right Now? Isn't Creating The Belief That The World Was Made By God In 6 Days? Evolution Is Totally Saying Something Different. There's Still Alps Today.. Does That Mean They Will Later Become Human In Millions And Millions Years To Come ? No 

Life Won't Always Be Great So All You Have To Do Is Live, Laugh, Love


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 440

You can believe in both at the same time if you accept that you're taking a leap to faith with your religion and understand that you're believing two views that contradict each other. 

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"EliizAhBoss" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

You can be a Christian and understand why evolution is true. 

Evolution doesn't directly contradict creation, unless you believe that God made all the animals the way they are today (which is impossible, considering we've documented evolutionary changes).  How Would It Be Impossible If We Was To Believe That God Made Animals Just As They Are Right Now? Isn't Creating The Belief That The World Was Made By God In 6 Days? Evolution Is Totally Saying Something Different. There's Still Alps Today.. Does That Mean They Will Later Become Human In Millions And Millions Years To Come ? No 

It would be impossible because we've seen animals change over time. 

Creation is the belief that some form of deity was ultimately responsible for the generation of the universe. Whether that belief takes the form of Christianity, Islam, or Hinduism is all up to the individual. 

Evolution is change in a species over multiple generations. This does happen. There is no dispute over that. The only debate is over how it happens. 

We still have other primates like chimpanzees and gorillas because they evolved alongside us. We didn't evolve from them.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Alekhine" wrote:

You can believe in both at the same time if you accept that you're taking a leap to faith with your religion and understand that you're believing two views that contradict each other. 


But To Understand Is Not To Believe I Could Understand Evolution, But That Does Not Mean I Believe It. 

Life Won't Always Be Great So All You Have To Do Is Live, Laugh, Love


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 440

"EliizAhBoss" wrote:

"Alekhine" wrote:

You can believe in both at the same time if you accept that you're taking a leap to faith with your religion and understand that you're believing two views that contradict each other. 

But To Understand Is Not To Believe I Could Understand Evolution, But That Does Not Mean I Believe It. 


If you understand evolution and do not accept it as fact, you do not understand evolution or you are willing to ignore facts in favor of religion (or something else).

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"EliizAhBoss" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

You can be a Christian and understand why evolution is true. 

Evolution doesn't directly contradict creation, unless you believe that God made all the animals the way they are today (which is impossible, considering we've documented evolutionary changes).  How Would It Be Impossible If We Was To Believe That God Made Animals Just As They Are Right Now? Isn't Creating The Belief That The World Was Made By God In 6 Days? Evolution Is Totally Saying Something Different. There's Still Alps Today.. Does That Mean They Will Later Become Human In Millions And Millions Years To Come ? No 

It would be impossible because we've seen animals change over time. 

Creation is the belief that some form of deity was ultimately responsible for the generation of the universe. Whether that belief takes the form of Christianity, Islam, or Hinduism is all up to the individual. 

Evolution is change in a species over multiple generations. This does happen. There is no dispute over that. The only debate is over how it happens. 

We still have other primates like chimpanzees and gorillas because they evolved alongside us. We didn't evolve from them.




But how can you believe in something that are both opposites ?

Life Won't Always Be Great So All You Have To Do Is Live, Laugh, Love


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"EliizAhBoss" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"EliizAhBoss" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

You can be a Christian and understand why evolution is true. 

Evolution doesn't directly contradict creation, unless you believe that God made all the animals the way they are today (which is impossible, considering we've documented evolutionary changes).  How Would It Be Impossible If We Was To Believe That God Made Animals Just As They Are Right Now? Isn't Creating The Belief That The World Was Made By God In 6 Days? Evolution Is Totally Saying Something Different. There's Still Alps Today.. Does That Mean They Will Later Become Human In Millions And Millions Years To Come ? No 

It would be impossible because we've seen animals change over time. 

Creation is the belief that some form of deity was ultimately responsible for the generation of the universe. Whether that belief takes the form of Christianity, Islam, or Hinduism is all up to the individual. 

Evolution is change in a species over multiple generations. This does happen. There is no dispute over that. The only debate is over how it happens. 

We still have other primates like chimpanzees and gorillas because they evolved alongside us. We didn't evolve from them.



But how can you believe in something that are both opposites ?


they aren't.

infact they're completely unrelated.

evolution has nothing to do with how the universe formed. It only has to do with how animals change. 



Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 440

But how can you believe in something that are both opposites ?


Beats me. I've never experienced it myself because I don't really work like that, but it's entirely possible. 

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity