Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"KeepitCool" wrote:

No it's not,why do we need a pope when we have Jesus who is better than a man who knows nothing god already told you man knows nothing ,so what makes the pope so special he's just a person taking the credit

You have a point.
You know, sometimes I don't have trust with other religious people because they're sinners too and they're so hypocrite. D:

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"-Allie-" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

Can't wait to see what new incredible and progressive ideas that he's going to oppose. 
OPPOSE. He got it right the first time. The new pope won't have anything to PROPOSE as they never have any new ideas for change just OPPOSE the old. I read his first speech and it didn't surprise me that all he has to offer is "getting back to the basics of traditions". So I hold no hold of this guy being progressive in any manner.

You have a point. Some people there were hypocrite. -.-
I did not, and would not ever call the pope a hypocrite.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Allie-" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"-Allie-" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

Can't wait to see what new incredible and progressive ideas that he's going to oppose. 
OPPOSE. He got it right the first time. The new pope won't have anything to PROPOSE as they never have any new ideas for change just OPPOSE the old. I read his first speech and it didn't surprise me that all he has to offer is "getting back to the basics of traditions". So I hold no hold of this guy being progressive in any manner.

You have a point. Some people there were hypocrite. -.-
I did not, and would not ever call the pope a hypocrite.

I'm not pointing to the pope. I'm pointing to the other officials and religious people.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Allie-" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

OPPOSE. You got that right. The new pope won't have anything to PROPOSE as they never have any new ideas for change or growth just OPPOSE the same old same old. I read his first speech and it didn't surprise me that all he has to offer is "getting back to the basic's of traditions". So I hold no hope of this guy being progressive in any manner.

I dont think hes gonna change anything either cos of what he said in the speech.  Hes against progression like gay marriage and female priests Frustrated  But it was still enjoying watching his election live with the white smoke outside the vatican and they announced him and hes the first ever Argentian Pope 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
A black day for the church.

:^)

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity