×
Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2012
Posts: 1280

We aren't hateful people.  This of course does not apply to ALL religious people- Just  the ones that believe Atheism is bad. So please reply.


Quotes!
SPOILER


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
February 2013
Posts: 1652

"saveyou" wrote:



"glitteronmyhands" wrote:


Because the crazy religious people hate everyone who disagrees with them.

Yep, Their motto is "I support freedom of religion, as long as its mine".
Are you religious?


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2012
Posts: 1280

No.


Quotes!
SPOILER


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
February 2013
Posts: 1652

Okaay. Just checking cause i thought you were mocking yourself with that other post you posted. Guess not


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2013
Posts: 135

It's more a matter of wrong and right than good and bad. I believe atheism is wrong as a belief, and you probably believe that all religions are wrong. Am I gonna call it 'evil'? No, because we can understand that people have reasons that led them to have a certain belief. 

My opinions is right has the possibility of being wrong, and your opinion is wrong has the possibility of being right.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
March 2013
Posts: 7

it's not evil at all. My best friend Sebastian is an Atheist. Their is nothing wrong with it. it's just your point of view.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
February 2013
Posts: 32

It's either about badly educated person, or just a religious fanatic if atheism is a problem to him/her. Pretty much like gay people, too.

Personal experience makes a believer out of anyone; that explains the hordes of evolution deniers.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 11131

Well, its different for each belief, but for mine. We don't hate Atheists, but we do disagree with Atheism. Not hate their belief/faith/non faith/lifestyle, but disagree with it. But we never hate the person who believes it, or at least were not spost to.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
September 2012
Posts: 56

"AlphaT" wrote:

Well, its different for each belief, but for mine. We don't hate Atheists, but we do disagree with Atheism. Not hate their belief/faith/non faith/lifestyle, but disagree with it. But we never hate the person who believes it, or at least were not spost to.


personally I love atheists but I guess that doesn't count cus I'm an atheist  


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
March 2013
Posts: 19

"saveyou" wrote:



"glitteronmyhands" wrote:


Because the crazy religious people hate everyone who disagrees with them.

Yep, Their motto is "I support freedom of religion, as long as its mine".


How can you say that? You said before that not all religious people hate athiests but here you are saying they do. Why dont people think about others before posting rude things online? Personally, this hurt me a lot. You are probably thinking about Muslims which you call terrorists, yes, there are some people that hate others, but not all. I am a muslim, but i dont wear a scarf, i dont pray, i dont visit the mosque, im like every average child, but you are going way out of you way to say that we are hatefull people, not just to muslims but to all religious people around the world, that is just a selfish assumption. And that motto is so not true.  Please dont just be rude to others because of what they believe.

º_º what did u just say?


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-19 11:25:50 -0800

- 2017-11-19 11:25:50 -0800

- 2017-11-19 11:25:22 -0800

- 2017-11-19 10:39:19 -0800

- 2017-11-19 09:41:33 -0800

- 2017-11-19 09:38:25 -0800

- 2017-11-19 09:11:19 -0800

- 2017-11-19 09:00:10 -0800

- 2017-11-19 08:42:25 -0800

- 2017-11-19 08:10:09 -0800

- 2017-11-16 13:10:52 -0800

- 2017-11-16 16:47:35 -0800

- 2017-11-16 15:22:27 -0800

- 2017-11-17 10:11:59 -0800

- 2017-11-16 21:21:12 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:54:18 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:22:54 -0800

- 2017-11-16 12:40:35 -0800

- 2017-11-17 04:03:52 -0800

- 2017-11-17 10:35:20 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:07:45 -0800

- 2017-11-14 18:07:03 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:59:17 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:55:14 -0800

- 2017-11-05 13:16:43 -0800

- 2017-11-04 16:03:04 -0700

- 2017-11-03 17:43:53 -0700

- 2017-11-01 12:02:20 -0700

- 2017-10-31 17:33:32 -0700

- 2017-10-28 18:18:53 -0700

- 2017-10-20 07:21:56 -0700

- 2017-10-18 15:53:20 -0700

- 2017-10-17 17:16:28 -0700

- 2017-10-17 12:10:12 -0700