Back right

What's with these threads?

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

NO.

Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Zachary-" wrote:

NO.

You are one strange individual.

You mindlessly go into places and, at the top of your lungs, scream "NO" with no explanation.

Quite odd.

And now for something completely different.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Crimson Commune" wrote:

"-Zachary-" wrote:

NO.

You are one strange individual.

You mindlessly go into places and, at the top of your lungs, scream "NO" with no explanation.

Quite odd.

NO.

Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
when you manage to produce something interesting, no one gives a flying fart about it. Trust, me i've tried it before

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I've produced plenty of interesting things, several threads that have went on for weeks.

I just wish this wasn't as much as a spew-stupid-garbage forum.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I tried making that point in the cooking section ((tired of stupid debates over cake and cookies)), and they laughed in my face Frustrated

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Yes, I do wonder why forums like this exist on a kids site. I'd expect much higher level of debates from 10 year olds, indeed.
what do you expect

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

Yes, I do wonder why forums like this exist on a kids site. I'd expect much higher level of debates from 10 year olds, indeed.
what do you expect

Even a ten year old should be able to observe to the point where they would realize that a million similar threads exist, as to not post even more worthless drivel.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Crimson Commune" wrote:

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

what do you expect

Even a ten year old should be able to observe to the point where they would realize that a million similar threads exist, as to not post worthless drivel.

But will they understand that it can be annoying to create a similar thread? No, because they're too busy tied up in the thought about themselves having their own  thread. Think about it. Kidzworld. 

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

"Crimson Commune" wrote:

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

what do you expect

Even a ten year old should be able to observe to the point where they would realize that a million similar threads exist, as to not post worthless drivel.

But will they understand that it can be annoying to create a similar thread? No, because they're too busy tied up in the thought about themselves having their own  thread. Think about it. Kidzworld. 

Which is why we need to tell them that it is annoying.

Nobody is going to shoot themselves over being notified that they are being irritating, trust me.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity