Back right

Should Christians read Harry Potter?

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"zonkela" wrote:

IT DOES NOT COUNT ON WHAT WWE SEE OR THING....FOR U TO KNOW THE TRUTH JUST READ THE BIBLE AND KNOW WHO GOD IS AND HIS POWER...U MIGHT LIKE THE FILM OR WHATEVER IS CALLED BUT JUST AACEPT THE TRUTH IT WIL SET U FREE

I have read the bible.
As an Atheist, I am freer than you.
I don't have to worry about pleasing some deity.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"EbonyIvory" wrote:

...Look reading a book doesn't mean your supporting evil things it's just a book ... And caps lock girl please stop being such a hater.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Sure

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
So your an Atheist Vertigo, as someone who believes in God I don't blame you for not believing. Well you should know that unlike a lot of people on this forum I respect you and your beliefs.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"EbonyIvory" wrote:

So your an Atheist Vertigo, as someone who believes in God I don't blame you for not believing. Well you should know that unlike a lot of people on this forum I respect you and your beliefs.

...What?

Did you seriously just post a respectful reply?

This is unheard of.

Thank you for your understanding.. unless this is an april fools joke.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Let's stick to the subject?
Honestly I think it's fine for christians to read Harry Potter as long as they can distinguish between reality and hollywood magic. My dad's a very strict and devout christian so I wasn't allowed to read or watch any movies that had magic in them, because he called it "witch-craft".
Yes, even Disney movies were ruled out.
But that doesn't mean I didn't find ways around his rules, and I still consider myself a christian.
Although I watch horror movies or illegally download rap music on my ipod or even read books that might have some supernatural elements I still have my faith and the religion I grew up with.
There's no exact way to practice your religion, I think you should do whats best for you without compromising the true morals.

hello (:

What has Two Thumbs and Just made an Awesome Comment ?

THIS GUY.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Haha no some of us here are actually mature and respectful. A small amount of us of course.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"EbonyIvory" wrote:

Haha no some of us here are actually mature and respectful. A small amount of us of course.

Welcome to the club then. There's not too many of us.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Anyway my final thoughts are that it depends how extremely the Christian follows hi/hers religion.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I'm a Christian and I'm aloud to watch and read Harry Potter but i don't, not cause I think it's bad or anything but because I don't want to. The only thing I'm not aloud to watch are movies with possesions and demons and stuff but I do anyways, i don't see why not...?

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity