×
Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
July 2011
Posts: 14864

The original post was locked by Jordan because it has lost its main purpose due to off-topic thing. I just reposted this because I think people would like to answer the OP’s question. So if you would like to answer, just post here
 
 
I'm not the OP here. And here is the original question:


 


"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

Okay, so I'm a Christian. But apparently, God said that man is better than animal, and he said they don't go to heaven or hell. They have no souls.

I really don't agree with that, and it's extremely stupid. But I still want to be Christian. 

Do animals go somewhere when they're dead?

 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
July 2011
Posts: 14864

I also want to answer this. So here is my conclusion:

"God said that man is better than animal."
A: We're more superior than them because we know what is right and wrong.

"...and he said they don't go to heaven or hell. They have no souls..."
A: No, not specifically He said that. Based on the bible and my research, we don't have enough biblical support to prove that whether the animals have souls and be in heaven or not. However, the bible indicates that animals will exist in the Kingdom of heaven(read Isaiah 11:6-9). Just imagine a paradise. Do you think it will be heaven for a fisherman without a fish? And a meat eater if there are no domestic animals? Well, it's your choice if you believe it or not.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2012
Posts: 1309





"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:


Okay, so I'm a Christian. But apparently, God said that man is better than animal, and he said they don't go to heaven or hell. They have no souls.


I really don't agree with that, and it's extremely stupid. But I still want to be Christian. 


Do animals go somewhere when they're dead?
All the Bible says about animals in Heaven is they're there. It doesn't say if your animals go to Heaven, or if any animals on the Earth go  to Heaven.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
July 2012
Posts: 232

I believe that animals have souls but are not as equal as humans and god also said when he come to judge he will bring all good creatures to heaven and the bad to the devils kingdom. so I believe all creatures go somewhere when they die.

i love music 1
cute rottie puppy
cute rottie with kittens on back
cute kitten scares rottie
Real personality of rotties
put your finger hear


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2012
Posts: 1309

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

 And a meat eater if there are no domestic animals? Well, it's your choice if you believe it or not.
I'm pretty sure we'll all be vegan in Heaven. See there is no death in Heaven, and you have to #### an animal to get it's meat, and yeah. And a quick question. What is your religious standpoint?


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2012
Posts: 1309

"Bullying=bad11" wrote:

sorry I just edited my post and why do you need to know heres one thing I believe in God and Jesus.
That was a question for RawrSkittles. But yeah I don't need to know your faith if you don't want to tell.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
July 2011
Posts: 14864

"bpbpbp" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


 And a meat eater if there are no domestic animals? Well, it's your choice if you believe it or not.
I'm pretty sure we'll all be vegan in Heaven. See there is no death in Heaven, and you have to #### an animal to get it's meat, and yeah. And a quick question. What is your religious standpoint?


I know. I'm a Catholic, same as Christian but different tradition.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
July 2011
Posts: 14864



"Bullying=bad11" wrote:


sorry I just edited my post and why do you need to know heres one thing I believe in God and Jesus.


I'm not the original poster. I know, but the main point here is "Do animals really exist in heaven?".


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2012
Posts: 1309

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"bpbpbp" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



 And a meat eater if there are no domestic animals? Well, it's your choice if you believe it or not.
I'm pretty sure we'll all be vegan in Heaven. See there is no death in Heaven, and you have to #### an animal to get it's meat, and yeah. And a quick question. What is your religious standpoint?


I know. I'm a Catholic, same as Christian but different tradition.
Ok.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
July 2012
Posts: 232

I am catholic too but I know there are animals in heaven

i love music 1
cute rottie puppy
cute rottie with kittens on back
cute kitten scares rottie
Real personality of rotties
put your finger hear


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-17 14:59:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:54 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-17 11:40:44 -0800

- 2017-11-17 10:53:22 -0800

- 2017-11-17 10:50:53 -0800

- 2017-11-17 10:45:24 -0800

- 2017-11-17 09:42:52 -0800

- 2017-11-17 09:39:59 -0800

- 2017-11-14 15:52:15 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:02:55 -0800

- 2017-11-14 21:02:23 -0800

- 2017-11-15 06:08:14 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:56:37 -0800

- 2017-11-14 18:28:21 -0800

- 2017-11-16 07:36:58 -0800

- 2017-11-14 15:20:14 -0800

- 2017-11-16 04:33:48 -0800

- 2017-11-14 15:58:00 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:07:45 -0800

- 2017-11-14 18:07:03 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:59:17 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:55:14 -0800

- 2017-11-14 15:11:53 -0800

- 2017-11-17 10:53:22 -0800

- 2017-11-17 09:39:59 -0800

- 2017-11-17 05:32:02 -0800

- 2017-11-16 21:02:28 -0800

- 2017-11-16 19:29:22 -0800

- 2017-11-16 17:58:21 -0800

- 2017-11-16 15:14:04 -0800

- 2017-11-16 12:41:13 -0800

- 2017-11-16 12:40:35 -0800

- 2017-11-16 12:38:43 -0800