"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

Hey guess what? When you die and your soul is in a burning pit of fire instead of heaven, dont sya I never warned you!

religious scare tactics don't work on atheists. try again. 

Maybe some evidence, or some proof, you know, something like that. 

And your evidence is... 

Evidence for? 

Do you have proof that God doesn't exist? 

I never said that God doesn't exist. I don't believe that God exists, but I don't claim to know for certain that he doesn't exist. 

You on the other hand do claim to know. So, I'd like to know what evidence you have. 

I'm living evidence

Well, alright. Of which god? How is you being alive specifically proof of your god and not any other? 

Look we clearly have different religous beliefs, so lets just drop this argument and go on with our lives... cuz I gotta be at church by 5:30

Well clearly we have different views. I don't see any problem in discussing our religious ideas. What's the worst that is going to happen, one of us realize we might have been wrong about something?

I am curious though, how is you being alive proof of your god? Or even any god? Or proof of anything other than you being alive? 

I didnt say it was a problem, I said it was an argument but now that I think about it its more of sating our minds to each other and who made everybody who made you? Adam and Eve were the first to start. And who made them? God! Thank you my good man!

Well, I think we got here through evolution. But, there are thousands of theories that detail how we could have gotten here, some with a god, some without. What if it was a different religion's God who created us? Us being here doesn't prove any of them right. It just shows that we are here right now. 

But what I'm saying is where did the gorilla's or whatever that caused evolution come from? On Noah''s ark there were 2 species of animals that god created then. But there was also Adam and Eve who created our ancestors who many many maaany years later created us! 

When in doubt, dance

top k bye

fob ty v much

vans v cute ty bye

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

Hey guess what? When you die and your soul is in a burning pit of fire instead of heaven, dont sya I never warned you!

And your evidence is... 

Evidence for? 

I never said that God doesn't exist. I don't believe that God exists, but I don't claim to know for certain that he doesn't exist. 

You on the other hand do claim to know. So, I'd like to know what evidence you have. 

I'm living evidence

Well, alright. Of which god? How is you being alive specifically proof of your god and not any other? 

Look we clearly have different religous beliefs, so lets just drop this argument and go on with our lives... cuz I gotta be at church by 5:30

Well clearly we have different views. I don't see any problem in discussing our religious ideas. What's the worst that is going to happen, one of us realize we might have been wrong about something?

I am curious though, how is you being alive proof of your god? Or even any god? Or proof of anything other than you being alive? 

I didnt say it was a problem, I said it was an argument but now that I think about it its more of sating our minds to each other and who made everybody who made you? Adam and Eve were the first to start. And who made them? God! Thank you my good man!

Well, I think we got here through evolution. But, there are thousands of theories that detail how we could have gotten here, some with a god, some without. What if it was a different religion's God who created us? Us being here doesn't prove any of them right. It just shows that we are here right now. 

But what I'm saying is where did the gorilla's or whatever that caused evolution come from? On Noah''s ark there were 2 species of animals that god created then. But there was also Adam and Eve who created our ancestors who many many maaany years later created us! 

So you're asking where the very first organisms came from, and I think the answer for that is Abiogenesis. Life could be described as a complex series of chemical reactions. I believe that those chemical reactions are ultimately inevitable in the universe. I don't think that life is anything rare, or special. I think life exists all throughout the universe at different points in evolution. 

The problem with that idea, is that you would have to go from just a couple animals of each species, to the wide array of diversity you see even within a single species in just a few thousand years. There just isn't enough time for that to happen that way. 

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

[quote="Betzy123"]

"Aarjan" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

Okay guys, lemme give it to you straight.

WE DON'T KNOW.

You can't just sit there and tell me that God exists when you don't even truely know yourselves. Were you there when the Earth was created? I think not. Were you alive 2000 years ago? I think not. 

So please, for the mercy of everyone's eyes and minds, quit trying to debate, because you're not going to get anywhere.

well, why do u talk ? you would end up being silent again. It's so pointless.
From your Logic, Philosophy or thinking is Pointless.

Because I hate it when people think that they know everything Wink
I don't know whether i will succeed or not. then why shall i try if i am not sure of success. it is totally pointless-it is what you said. we share our views so that  we can ultimately get to the correct answer even if it takes ###########################.  And how can you tell we can't reach anywhere??? there will be a time when there will be more posts, more people will read it, ppl can judge the correct one day. i wish the atheists win.

Vasocare/Vasocaremonkey

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

And your evidence is... 

Evidence for? 

I'm living evidence

So you're asking where the very first organisms came from, and I think the answer for that is Abiogenesis. Life could be described as a complex series of chemical reactions. I believe that those chemical reactions are ultimately inevitable in the universe. I don't think that life is anything rare, or special. I think life exists all throughout the universe at different points in evolution. 

The problem with that idea, is that you would have to go from just a couple animals of each species, to the wide array of diversity you see even within a single species in just a few thousand years. There just isn't enough time for that to happen that way. 

Why cant we just drop the argument? We have different beliefs! So argue all you want, after this I am NEVVVVVEEEEERRRRRR talking about this with you ever ever ever ever ever again!!!!!!!!!

When in doubt, dance

top k bye

fob ty v much

vans v cute ty bye

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

And your evidence is... 

Evidence for? 

I'm living evidence

Why cant we just drop the argument? We have different beliefs! So argue all you want, after this I am NEVVVVVEEEEERRRRRR talking about this with you ever ever ever ever ever again!!!!!!!!!

The point of a debate is to share ideas and try to learn from an open discussion about the ideas we have and why we have them. I don't know why you think this is arguing. 

If you aren't open to learning about other people's ideas, then why would you even come to the religion boards?  

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

actually, the gorilla thing just sucked my head, and i was a bit ignorant at that time.

Vasocare/Vasocaremonkey

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Of course.

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"snowflakegirlz" wrote:

And your evidence is... 

Evidence for? 

I'm living evidence

The point of a debate is to share ideas and try to learn from an open discussion about the ideas we have and why we have them. I don't know why you think this is arguing. 

If you aren't open to learning about other people's ideas, then why would you even come to the religion boards?  

Help end ridiculously long series of quotes. Do it now, KW needs your help with this.

GailsOfLaughter- my hugebear nickname.

politically correct Gail:

I wuve you Hugey~Pooh

the real Gail:

Swirly wubs her Hugey~Pooh

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

god does not 'work' he helps

LOVE YOURSELF

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

Humans evolved alongside monkeys, not from them. 

Because humans have been evolving for millions of years. The half human half gorilla people are long gone. We haven't become more evolved since the development of society because evolution takes a really, really long time before you see huge differences. Society is a very new thing, only the last ten thousand years or so. You wouldn't expect any new evolutionary changes. 

Languages evolved and changed to become what they are today as cultures developed in different parts of the world. 

So in conclusion kids...monkeys are your cousins, evolution takes millions of years but we got thrown very far in the recent 10,000 years with civilization, and the monkey human people are gone gone and we can't find them in the ground either!

And yet we are the ones who do not make sense...

To be fair, this is very convincing to a Young Earth Creationist. He said that society only recently gained ground 10,000 years ago....which is closer to the time that we would expect things to start "picking up" in the case of a literal Genesis. 

Plus, "half human half gorilla people" just seemed to confirm my view that evolution was stupid. While he wasn't techinally wrong, the way he put it served to make it look wrong. 

News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-17 10:53:22 -0800

- 2017-11-17 10:50:53 -0800

- 2017-11-17 10:45:24 -0800

- 2017-11-17 09:42:52 -0800

- 2017-11-17 09:39:59 -0800

Hedgehogs in Pets posted by MinionLuver

- 2017-11-17 06:36:01 -0800

- 2017-11-17 05:38:26 -0800

- 2017-11-17 05:33:29 -0800

- 2017-11-17 05:32:02 -0800

- 2017-11-17 05:19:04 -0800