×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

Is there any reason not to believe in God?

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 129

"AlphaT" wrote:



"chipcheese1" wrote:


well, think of it this way... how r we here if there is no god? there has to be some higher matter that is controlling our lives one way or another...
We are here because of evolution. Slow changes in the gene code over the course of millions of years has brought us from a germ to a German.

Of course I believe none of this, tis just so funny to say.




ur too scientific, but yes it made me laugh about how stupidly scientific it is, next time try to make sense while being stupid, k?

"dream it, own it"- Coach Pete, BSU

bump, set, spike it, THAT'S THE WAY WE LIKE IT!!!- our team cheer!


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"chipcheese1" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:






"chipcheese1" wrote:




well, think of it this way... how r we here if there is no god? there has to be some higher matter that is controlling our lives one way or another...
We are here because of evolution. Slow changes in the gene code over the course of millions of years has brought us from a germ to a German.

Of course I believe none of this, tis just so funny to say.

 


ur too scientific, but yes it made me laugh about how stupidly scientific it is, next time try to make sense while being stupid, k?
That's the stupid version of evolution, ya know.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Just throwing this out there, I'm not looking for answers here, just something I've discussed with other people.

Why does "God" let millions and millions of people die? Why put them on this earth when he will just take them back, and hurt everyone else? It's like a tease, you let people have a good life, blah, blah, blah, but then they die, and the rest of us have to suffer and deal with pain they don't deserve. ( I'm not talking about old age.)


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 129



"AlphaT" wrote:






"chipcheese1" wrote:









"AlphaT" wrote:





 












"chipcheese1" wrote:








well, think of it this way... how r we here if there is no god? there has to be some higher matter that is controlling our lives one way or another...
We are here because of evolution. Slow changes in the gene code over the course of millions of years has brought us from a germ to a German.

Of course I believe none of this, tis just so funny to say.

 


ur too scientific, but yes it made me laugh about how stupidly scientific it is, next time try to make sense while being stupid, k?
That's the stupid version of evolution, ya know.

u shoudve just wrote we came from a monkey who scratched its head

"dream it, own it"- Coach Pete, BSU

bump, set, spike it, THAT'S THE WAY WE LIKE IT!!!- our team cheer!


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Yeliak" wrote:

Just throwing this out there, I'm not looking for answers here, just something I've discussed with other people.


Why does "God" let millions and millions of people die? Why put them on this earth when he will just take them back, and hurt everyone else? It's like a tease, you let people have a good life, blah, blah, blah, but then they die, and the rest of us have to suffer and deal with pain they don't deserve. ( I'm not talking about old age.)
Who does it? Why does it happen? Think about it...God created this world perfect. We sinned and brought evil into the world. That's the reason why death happens in the first place. Now, we also have to think about the story of Job. He had everything, and Satan took it all away and tried to turn him against God. God is not the one who does it. Theres a verse in First Corinthians I think, and it says that Satan does control things like this. It also depends on the person. In a time of weakness, we find something to push our anger on. And people think that God should of done something. But who are we as sinners to judge what a holy God should and shouldn't do?
Anyway this might of sounded off the wall a bit but I was just typing my thoughts.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1900

Lord of the rings. No contradictions. Written by  By J.R.R. Tolkien. What if, God Himself said him to write Lord of the Rings ? Any proof that God Didn't ?  May be it was from God himself/herself/itself.

the rest is silence 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1900

I have a question.....Why do we need a God ?

the rest is silence 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Aarjan" wrote:

I have a question.....Why do we need a God ?
Who or what created us?


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Aarjan" wrote:

Lord of the rings. No contradictions. Written by  By J.R.R. Tolkien. What if, God Himself said him to write Lord of the Rings ? Any proof that God Didn't ?  May be it was from God himself/herself/itself.
How does this pertain tot he topic? Also we know that Lord of The Rings is false, given that the writer expresses it as fiction, and that no one believes that It is real. Also, you can go to tolikengateway for a complete list of major and minor contradictions in his books.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
nothere isn't how do these people who don't belive think the world came to be how man , plants , and animals came to be my answer to my Question is god made them

Jordie


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Gay marriage: OK or not?? in Express Your Faith posted by coolderp11
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
The person below me in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
*Strength in Numbers* ATJ /... in General Roleplays posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
The person below me in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by BlackWolfee
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by fandom-in-reverse
Killer of my Life Chapter O... in Private Roleplay posted by CaptJolee
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by BlackWolfee
The Great Release | Open in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
The Young Heroes Program Ma... in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Catoons in Wild Animals posted by bragon
Angel Hills High- A fanasty... in School posted by MrsPinkPiggy
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by distant
How the Russians Interfered... in Current Events posted by jake495
School Shooting in New Features on KW posted by RedGem
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by resist_
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Mermaid_Author14
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by ValenciaRose
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by BabyMiracle83
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by AnnaOfExquizurd