Back left
Back right
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

It is vertually impossible to serve god & satan. I know people say "You can serve god & satan" but you can't. It even says so in the bible, I get arguments all the time, that you can serve 2 powers,but its not right. God even says. If you don't believe me, look it upin the bible people!

John

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"johnwieberocks" wrote:

It is vertually impossible to serve god & satan. I know people say "You can serve god & satan" but you can't. It even says so in the bible, I get arguments all the time, that you can serve 2 powers,but its not right. God even says. If you don't believe me, look it upin the bible people!

Amen that is so true. It's one or the other. And it is in the bible, and it says that for religions also. I am a Christian and I use the Holy Bible. God's word is true and the Holy Bible is true.

2000 Post,
Storm of tears.
8:03 pm

So baby hang on
I'm coming after you, I'm diving overboard
Any moment we could lose it
I'm coming after you, I'm diving overboard
S.O.S
I'm diving overboard,
off the edge

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I only serve my cat. 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

NIce lol

John

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Neither.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"TearsInTheRain" wrote:

I only serve my cat. 
I know what you mean. And no its not possible its either one. Its stupid to do both its like being a double agent.

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin
8888th post 3/27/2015 (For you huge! Big Grin)

Posted By:

Thumb

I serve one man....Aarjan.

the rest is silence 

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity