Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Aarjan" wrote:

I don't see how it makes Bible different from other Holy books. Still, It makes Deductions from Dogmas.
Becauer these are real world apllications which came true.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1900

"AlphaT" wrote:



"Aarjan" wrote:


I don't see how it makes Bible different from other Holy books. Still, It makes Deductions from Dogmas.
Becauer these are real world apllications which came true.

So, now, leaving the fact that There's Hindu Prophecies which came true, Bible is on a peculiar state of Having real Prophecies, Like Tripitaka is in it's peculiar Condition of not having a God, like Upanishads Remains in their Peculiar position of having Most complexity and of better explanations.

Okay, there's something Peculiar in Each Holy Book.

the rest is silence 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Aarjan" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:



"Aarjan" wrote:


I don't see how it makes Bible different from other Holy books. Still, It makes Deductions from Dogmas.
Becauer these are real world apllications which came true.

So, now, leaving the fact that There's Hindu Prophecies which came true, Bible is on a peculiar state of Having real Prophecies, Like Tripitaka is in it's peculiar Condition of not having a God, like Upanishads Remains in their Peculiar position of having Most complexity and of better explanations.

Okay, there's something Peculiar in Each Holy Book.
I have no doubt there have been prophecies fufilled in hinduism. However consistency is the key. Every prophecy in The Bible has or will be fufilled.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"AlphaT" wrote:



"Aarjan" wrote:




"AlphaT" wrote:






"Aarjan" wrote:




I don't see how it makes Bible different from other Holy books. Still, It makes Deductions from Dogmas.
Becauer these are real world apllications which came true.

So, now, leaving the fact that There's Hindu Prophecies which came true, Bible is on a peculiar state of Having real Prophecies, Like Tripitaka is in it's peculiar Condition of not having a God, like Upanishads Remains in their Peculiar position of having Most complexity and of better explanations.

Okay, there's something Peculiar in Each Holy Book.
I have no doubt there have been prophecies fufilled in hinduism. However consistency is the key. Every prophecy in The Bible has or will be fufilled.


I can say the same thing about literally every other holy book or religion. All the prophecies they make have either been fulfilled, or will be, and you can't prove me wrong.  


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:



"Aarjan" wrote:




"AlphaT" wrote:






"Aarjan" wrote:




I don't see how it makes Bible different from other Holy books. Still, It makes Deductions from Dogmas.
Becauer these are real world apllications which came true.

So, now, leaving the fact that There's Hindu Prophecies which came true, Bible is on a peculiar state of Having real Prophecies, Like Tripitaka is in it's peculiar Condition of not having a God, like Upanishads Remains in their Peculiar position of having Most complexity and of better explanations.

Okay, there's something Peculiar in Each Holy Book.
I have no doubt there have been prophecies fufilled in hinduism. However consistency is the key. Every prophecy in The Bible has or will be fufilled.


I can say the same thing about literally every other holy book or religion. All the prophecies they make have either been fulfilled, or will be, and you can't prove me wrong.  
Well, put all the key elements in your arguement. When i say a prophecy will be fufilled, i mean that the book explicitly sets it in our future. Such as revelations. Now, another thing is that some prophecies have elements in them which refrence empires such as Babylon conquering other territories. So, we know that these had to have happened in the past. Not a single one of these types of prophecies has ever gone unfulfilled in the Bible. When i say it will happen, i refer to the context of the passage. So in that case, you cant say with validity that things will happen just as an excuse for them not happening.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1900

"AlphaT" wrote:

I have no doubt there have been prophecies fufilled in hinduism. However consistency is the key. Every prophecy in The Bible has or will be fufilled.


Bible prophecies tells something that is sure to happen or obvious.

some people loved to act carefully to satisfy the prophecy.

I can make 100 prophecies now. All of them can Come true.

Clearly, The philosophers who produced Upanishads were busy at thinking, they did not wanted to waste time in Prophecies. you won't find Prophecies in Upanishads.

the rest is silence 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"AlphaT" wrote:



"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:




"AlphaT" wrote:






"Aarjan" wrote:







"AlphaT" wrote:









"Aarjan" wrote:






I don't see how it makes Bible different from other Holy books. Still, It makes Deductions from Dogmas.
Becauer these are real world apllications which came true.

So, now, leaving the fact that There's Hindu Prophecies which came true, Bible is on a peculiar state of Having real Prophecies, Like Tripitaka is in it's peculiar Condition of not having a God, like Upanishads Remains in their Peculiar position of having Most complexity and of better explanations.

Okay, there's something Peculiar in Each Holy Book.
I have no doubt there have been prophecies fufilled in hinduism. However consistency is the key. Every prophecy in The Bible has or will be fufilled.


I can say the same thing about literally every other holy book or religion. All the prophecies they make have either been fulfilled, or will be, and you can't prove me wrong.  
Well, put all the key elements in your arguement. When i say a prophecy will be fufilled, i mean that the book explicitly sets it in our future. Such as revelations. Now, another thing is that some prophecies have elements in them which refrence empires such as Babylon conquering other territories. So, we know that these had to have happened in the past. Not a single one of these types of prophecies has ever gone unfulfilled in the Bible. When i say it will happen, i refer to the context of the passage. So in that case, you cant say with validity that things will happen just as an excuse for them not happening.


Well, Tyre is still here.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Aarjan" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:


I have no doubt there have been prophecies fufilled in hinduism. However consistency is the key. Every prophecy in The Bible has or will be fufilled.


Bible prophecies tells something that is sure to happen or obvious.

some people loved to act carefully to satisfy the prophecy.

I can make 100 prophecies now. All of them can Come true.

Clearly, The philosophers who produced Upanishads were busy at thinking, they did not wanted to waste time in Prophecies. you won't find Prophecies in Upanishads.


You are the person who still thinks you can use the common defense for why Christianity is misleading with the "linen" topic in Leviticus.

Love it. 

 

If I got a dollar for every time someone told me God came on this earth to make people "Happy"...


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
Is there any songs that mak... in Everything Music posted by Abbergrl
How Do You Deal With Others... in Friends posted by Abbergrl
My Mom WANTS Me Wearing Mak... in Family Issues posted by KatyPerryMinions
Who like/love RVB? in Say Anything posted by KatelynSoma
Why do we cheat on boyfrien... in Boyfriend and Girlfriend Issues posted by KatelynSoma
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by Happy04
Killer of my Life Chapter O... in Private Roleplay posted by CaptJolee
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Gay marriage: OK or not?? in Express Your Faith posted by Tennis123
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by herwife171
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
How Do You Deal With Others... in Friends posted by Tennis123
[2018] What Are You Listeni... in Everything Music posted by LisforLexi
Angel Hills High- A fanasty... in School posted by MrsPinkPiggy
*Strength in Numbers* ATJ /... in General Roleplays posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by Happy04
School Shooting in New Features on KW posted by RedGem
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by resist_
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by nounou123