Back left
Back right

Is religion the main reason of discrimination to gays??

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"AlphaT" wrote:

"simran88" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"simran88" wrote:

"Kirsti" wrote:

Religion, or peoples interpreting of religion, is definitely a big reason why people discriminate gays. But it's not religion that is the main reason, it's society. People are afraid of those who are different, and fear leads to discrimination and prejudice.

I don't think "fear" is the right word because I doubt that people "fear" those who are different. People (as in society) are just not open to the thought of having people different than themselves. 
Why aren't they open?

I see where you're going. Well, they aren't open because they haven't seen something like that happen before and they are "uncomfortable" with that idea.
And why aren't they comfortable? 

I already said that - because they haven't seen something like that happening before. 

Btw, Do NOT ask me (cuz I have a feeling you might and are about to) why they haven't seen such a thing before because for crying out loud I am not their spokesperson and if you are that curious then I am sure you can ask them yourself.  Tongue Out

Posting in the forums despite being terrible at it... why? Cuz I like it...

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
No Westboro Baptist Church is. But by extension you can say yes it's the fault of religion.

Thank you everyone for six amazing years of joy, humor, happiness, and excitement. No matter how far are paths may divert I'll always be here with you. So please don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. Thanks you Rahmeir, Alyssa, Kathryn, Caitlin, Veronica, Monica, and all my rp and debating buddies. Thanks for the memories.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity