Thumb

I belive in godsmile

smile Frustrated Frown
i love shinchan
THIS WAY WHERE TRACK END HA HA

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Well, I'm the only Christian in my home. I live with my brother and dad who are both Atheists and believe when you die, you're just dead. Quite frankly, the thought of either eternal consciousness or unconsciousness are the scariest things I can imagine. But sometimes I'd pray to God that something would go my way for a change. Like, a few months back, I tried to make a One Direction animation, which ended up not saving...3 times. Now, I thank God for NOT letting that happen because I realized how much they suck. Okay..off topic. Anyway, my username, Blind Faith, refers to having faith in something without proof, because it's just what you believe in. Your religion. Reading My Answer in the newspaper always helps :3
I may be a sinner, but I believe in God.
So eat it >_>

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Blind Faith" wrote:

Well, I'm the only Christian in my home. I live with my brother and dad who are both Atheists and believe when you die, you're just dead. Quite frankly, the thought of either eternal consciousness or unconsciousness are the scariest things I can imagine. But sometimes I'd pray to God that something would go my way for a change. Like, a few months back, I tried to make a One Direction animation, which ended up not saving...3 times. Now, I thank God for NOT letting that happen because I realized how much they suck. Okay..off topic. Anyway, my username, Blind Faith, refers to having faith in something without proof, because it's just what you believe in. Your religion. Reading My Answer in the newspaper always helps :3

I may be a sinner, but I believe in God.

So eat it >_>
Awesome man. Its great that even though your family members are Atheists, that you still believe The Truth. I'll be praying that your family members accept Jesus too.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I REALLY BELIVE IN GODsmile

smile Frustrated Frown
i love shinchan
THIS WAY WHERE TRACK END HA HA

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Yes. We know, you already said that.

Smashing!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Who resurrected this 7 year old thread?

Quotes!
SPOILER

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Ms Knight" wrote:

YES

There, you have the responsible.

Smashing!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Kakakarrotkake" wrote:

"Ms Knight" wrote:

YES

There, you have the responsible.
Aha, the KW court finds her guilty!

Quotes!
SPOILER

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I believe.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Nopes. Never ever. They insulted my Homestuck
>:I

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity