Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I'm not declaring what you say to be untrue, but what I'm saying is that proof is not definite. Nothing is. Those who do not believe in God don't always get badly injured each night ...

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Yeah... i've never prayed in my life and I've been fine when I sleep.

"Everyone makes mistakes. That's why pencils have erasers."
"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car can go straight upwards."~ A British Astronomer

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
he is real

Aye

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I  believe in my GOD

WE ARE UNIQUE
Someone hate you because you are better than her
You are the best smile

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
100% real 4 lif3

Aye

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
God is the father of all. he made me, you, everything and everyone, too. yes, he is real

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
He is real.

How do we know? Bible says so.
How do we know the Bible is ture? Its accurate scientificly and historically, so we can assume the biggest part of it, the redemption and love of Jesus Christ, is real as well.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
E I'm Jewish I have the Torah and BTW the story about the world being Made is a Jewish story because Adam and Eve are Jewish 

I am who I am and no one can get in the way of it. This same thing has happened to way to any people why won't the bullying stop I can't take it any more it's time to make a stand and state that no one can change who you are.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

yes god is real i believe in him because i go to church  Angel

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"rocksysocksy456" wrote:

E I'm Jewish I have the Torah and BTW the story about the world being Made is a Jewish story because Adam and Eve are Jewish 

So is the true story of The Messiah Jesus Christ....

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity