×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"April-ulzzang" wrote:

Yeah he doesn't control our lives because we make the decisions of how to live our lives.But if we let Him guide us on how to do things well, results can also be incredible. I used to be a loser in school but with Him I was able to get to  the top and become popular. It's all thanks to Him.

Okay. Answer this than:

What I don't understand is that, if someone is up there, why He or She would allow the creation of science and The Big Bang Theory to completely rival their beliefs?

6000th Post Achieved!
Date: March 2nd 2015
Time: 4:41 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|| If you would like to do a PRP with me, send me a comment. I'm always open. ||


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1900

"April-ulzzang" wrote:

Science always contradicts God. but in the end they find themselves that God was right.

read this httpFrustrated/www.scienceofgodscreation.########.com/ I hope it helps.

That is a nice article, But he's using his twisting skills for to make science suit his meaning. Of course, That's a funny article on how Science agrees with God.

But, The Story of Creation in the Bible shouldn't be taken literally.

the rest is silence 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1900

"April-ulzzang" wrote:

and who created ur parents?if you really think about it there must be something that created everythng rgiht?and then u'll say ohh it's the bigbang and stuff? so where did the force used to create that bigbang thingy came from?

I just want to say that amidst evrything, there is that invisible force that make things happen.

He doesn't punish you becoz he pities some1 like u who has a short and pointless life. It refers to all of us. I believe in Him because I've seen His love manifested in our lives.

anyway..PEACE YOW Big Grin

sorry for disturb you in your discussion.

The casual argument is a series of unreasonable assumptions.

Well, Not if the elements in that thing exists for eternity. If God can exists for eternity, existence can as well- It's fully reasonable to suppose that Existence exists for eternity- if it's reasonable to suppose that God exists for eternity.

By Invisible you are implying something can't be seen by us- This assumption of Invisible force really looks unreasonable.

Look at the world, and then say about his love- That God is a Loving father of us all is an open invitation made by religions. From the common definition of love, Sufferings I have seen in life simply implies- God is not a beneficial providence.

the rest is silence 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Aarjan" wrote:



"April-ulzzang" wrote:


Science always contradicts God. but in the end they find themselves that God was right.


read this httpFrustrated/www.scienceofgodscreation.########.com/ I hope it helps.

That is a nice article, But he's using his twisting skills for to make science suit his meaning. Of course, That's a funny article on how Science agrees with God.

But, The Story of Creation in the Bible shouldn't be taken literally.


Dont't believe he is. Some of the best known scientists agree there is a God. 

If I got a dollar for every time someone told me God came on this earth to make people "Happy"...


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1900

"Jesse" wrote:



"Aarjan" wrote:






"April-ulzzang" wrote:




Science always contradicts God. but in the end they find themselves that God was right.



read this httpFrustrated/www.scienceofgodscreation.########.com/ I hope it helps.

That is a nice article, But he's using his twisting skills for to make science suit his meaning. Of course, That's a funny article on how Science agrees with God.

But, The Story of Creation in the Bible shouldn't be taken literally.


Dont't believe he is. Some of the best known scientists agree there is a God. 

Of course. The Number is diminishing day by day though. Remember, The need of Religious mystery diminishes as science extends.

the rest is silence 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 7276

"April-ulzzang" wrote:

Science always contradicts God. but in the end they find themselves that God was/">#######.com/ I hope it helps.
Don't post links on Kw please and thanks.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Aarjan" wrote:



"Jesse" wrote:






"Aarjan" wrote:









"April-ulzzang" wrote:






Science always contradicts God. but in the end they find themselves that God was right.




read this httpFrustrated/www.scienceofgodscreation.########.com/ I hope it helps.

That is a nice article, But he's using his twisting skills for to make science suit his meaning. Of course, That's a funny article on how Science agrees with God.

But, The Story of Creation in the Bible shouldn't be taken literally.


Dont't believe he is. Some of the best known scientists agree there is a God. 

Of course. The Number is diminishing day by day though. Remember, The need of Religious mystery diminishes as science extends.


Pretty sure the growth rate is going higher. 2B, 3B expected in the year 2023.

If I got a dollar for every time someone told me God came on this earth to make people "Happy"...


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1900

"Jesse" wrote:



"Aarjan" wrote:






"Jesse" wrote:









"Aarjan" wrote:












"April-ulzzang" wrote:








Science always contradicts God. but in the end they find themselves that God was right.





read this httpFrustrated/www.scienceofgodscreation.########.com/ I hope it helps.

That is a nice article, But he's using his twisting skills for to make science suit his meaning. Of course, That's a funny article on how Science agrees with God.

But, The Story of Creation in the Bible shouldn't be taken literally.


Dont't believe he is. Some of the best known scientists agree there is a God. 

Of course. The Number is diminishing day by day though. Remember, The need of Religious mystery diminishes as science extends.


Pretty sure the growth rate is going higher. 2B, 3B expected in the year 2023.

No, it's going lower.

the rest is silence 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Aarjan" wrote:



"Jesse" wrote:






"Aarjan" wrote:









"Jesse" wrote:












"Aarjan" wrote:















"April-ulzzang" wrote:










Science always contradicts God. but in the end they find themselves that God was right.






read this httpFrustrated/www.scienceofgodscreation.########.com/ I hope it helps.

That is a nice article, But he's using his twisting skills for to make science suit his meaning. Of course, That's a funny article on how Science agrees with God.

But, The Story of Creation in the Bible shouldn't be taken literally.


Dont't believe he is. Some of the best known scientists agree there is a God. 

Of course. The Number is diminishing day by day though. Remember, The need of Religious mystery diminishes as science extends.


Pretty sure the growth rate is going higher. 2B, 3B expected in the year 2023.

No, it's going lower.


source?

If I got a dollar for every time someone told me God came on this earth to make people "Happy"...


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Science does not contradict God.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Illuminati yes or no in Express Your Faith posted by DYLSIm101
Illuminati yes or no in Express Your Faith posted by DYLSIm101
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by rainbowpoptart
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Gay marriage: OK or not?? in Express Your Faith posted by coolderp11
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by BlackWolfee
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by fandom-in-reverse
Killer of my Life Chapter O... in Private Roleplay posted by CaptJolee
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by BlackWolfee
The Great Release | Open in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
The Young Heroes Program Ma... in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
Illuminati yes or no in Express Your Faith posted by babe01
Catoons in Wild Animals posted by bragon
Angel Hills High- A fanasty... in School posted by MrsPinkPiggy
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by distant
How the Russians Interfered... in Current Events posted by jake495
School Shooting in New Features on KW posted by RedGem
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by resist_
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Mermaid_Author14
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by ValenciaRose
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by BabyMiracle83
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by AnnaOfExquizurd