x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Politics and Religion

GOD IS 100% REAL!

Posted By:
ps3master Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
ps3master
Member since:
July 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 934
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"RawrImacat" wrote:



"ps3master" wrote:






"RawrImacat" wrote:









"ps3master" wrote:






God is real,believing in something beats believing in nothing like atheists.
Why is that?
because its better knowing the truth then blindly following what every scientist claims but you doesnt really know.
How do you know it's the truth? Also, maybe they don't follow what scientists say.
you say they as if you aren't one but yet you quickly become defensive of their false assumptions,if I may ask. Are you atheist?

The Marine


Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9061
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:



"ps3master" wrote:






"RawrImacat" wrote:









"ps3master" wrote:






God is real,believing in something beats believing in nothing like atheists.
Why is that?
because its better knowing the truth then blindly following what every scientist claims but you doesnt really know.


You don't know anything about atheism.  
Atheism is, in a broad sense, the rejection of belief in the existence of deities.


Posted By:
ps3master Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
ps3master
Member since:
July 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 934
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago


"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:






"ps3master" wrote:









"RawrImacat" wrote:












"ps3master" wrote:








God is real,believing in something beats believing in nothing like atheists.
Why is that?
because its better knowing the truth then blindly following what every scientist claims but you doesnt really know.


You don't know anything about atheism.  
yes I do,both my parents,my teachers,and my aunt are atheists,you don't know anything about Christianity.

The Marine


Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9061
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"ps3master" wrote:



"RawrImacat" wrote:






"ps3master" wrote:









"RawrImacat" wrote:












"ps3master" wrote:








God is real,believing in something beats believing in nothing like atheists.
Why is that?
because its better knowing the truth then blindly following what every scientist claims but you doesnt really know.
How do you know it's the truth? Also, maybe they don't follow what scientists say.
you say they as if you aren't one but yet you quickly become defensive of their false assumptions,if I may ask. Are you atheist?
I am, but I like getting feedback from what people say and what they think. I like asking questions, I like to observe people and how they act. I want to work with people in my future career. So I'm starting now.


Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez_1249024 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Teh_Skittlez_1249024
Member since:
April 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13978
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago


"ps3master" wrote:








"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:












"ps3master" wrote:















"RawrImacat" wrote:


















"ps3master" wrote:












God is real,believing in something beats believing in nothing like atheists.
Why is that?
because its better knowing the truth then blindly following what every scientist claims but you doesnt really know.


You don't know anything about atheism.  
yes I do,both my parents,my teachers,and my aunt are atheists,you don't know anything about Christianity.


This has nothing to do with Christianity, I am replying to you based on your claims that atheists 'believe in nothing'. 

Atheists don't 'believe in nothing'. Atheists aren't always atheist because of influences from atheist scientists. There is only one thing that unifies atheists as atheists, and that is the lack of belief in God. Nothing else. Not all atheists are strictly scientifically minded, or arrive at atheism as a conclusion for the same reasons. 

Stop assigning false ideals to atheists. You're going to give the wrong impression to someone who doesn't know better. 

Posted By:
NessieTrill Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
NessieTrill
Member since:
August 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
Truuuuuuuuuu

Posted By:
saveyou_2340962 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
saveyou_2340962
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1280
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
Atheism is the lack of belief in a deity. Nihilism is basically the belief that everything is without purpose, meaning, sense, worth. Basically, Nihilism is the belief in "nothing"

NOT atheism.


Quotes!
SPOILER


Posted By:
AuggieG
AuggieG
Member since:
July 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 26
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"ballerchick" wrote:

ok so you wanna know why God isnt pointless...he created you,me,everyone in this whole world He created everything in this whole world. calling God "pointless" is a sin everyone sins...God's not pointless and you wanna know what if you dont belive that he died on the cross for our sins and tha the is real and you dont belive you will go to he!! you said express your faith...and another thing you lied again saying God is 100% real and saying to express your faith ...well you did the exact oppist and looks to me to you he is a 0% but to me is ####################################
1) my parents created me, your parents created you, everyone's parents created them. 2) the big bang + evolution + chance circumstances  3) he's pointless because I'm an Atheist and I've been doing relatively okay.


the bbt is NOT true so better if u convert to b a Christian.....
Atheists, like u, have no meaning in life. Y r u here? cuz God made u and science isn't always right

- AuggieG


Posted By:
Rebeccameganme_2539389 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Rebeccameganme_2539389
Member since:
August 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 72
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
Yes I agree just never yell

Hi my name is Rebecca pls add, and this is so much fun


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8272
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"AuggieG" wrote:



"Jack Mack" wrote:




"ballerchick" wrote:


ok so you wanna know why God isnt pointless...he created you,me,everyone in this whole world He created everything in this whole world. calling God "pointless" is a sin everyone sins...God's not pointless and you wanna know what if you dont belive that he died on the cross for our sins and tha the is real and you dont belive you will go to he!! you said express your faith...and another thing you lied again saying God is 100% real and saying to express your faith ...well you did the exact oppist and looks to me to you he is a 0% but to me is ####################################
1) my parents created me, your parents created you, everyone's parents created them. 2) the big bang + evolution + chance circumstances  3) he's pointless because I'm an Atheist and I've been doing relatively okay.


the bbt is NOT true so better if u convert to b a Christian.....
Atheists, like u, have no meaning in life. Y r u here? cuz God made u and science isn't always right

god isnt the center of the world, just because someone doesnt believe in christ doesnt mean they dont "meaing" in life, your religion doesnt revolve around everyone else.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Latest Forum Posts

P!ATD 21 PILOTS OR MELANIE MARTINEZ?

The person below me

Warriors or Cavs

Favorite Basketball Player -moved

Basketball or Soccer

P!ATD 21 PILOTS OR MELANIE MARTINEZ?

Count to 40 before a Jr. Mod posts

Hii!!

Last One To Say Bubbles Wins!!

Last One To Say Bubbles Wins!!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games