Back left
Back right
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Let me get this straight, you guys believe that god is omnipotent, right? Yet, due to this law concerning birth control pills, you guys got very up in arms. So you think that a tiny pill will keep you from having that baby, even if god planned for, and really wants you to have that baby? Just think about it for 5 seconds.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Vertigo" wrote:

Let me get this straight, you guys believe that god is omnipotent, right? Yet, due to this law concerning birth control pills, you guys got very up in arms. So you think that a tiny pill will keep you from having that baby, even if god planned for, and really wants you to have that baby? Just think about it for 5 seconds.
My mother had me while she was on the pill. Thats about all I need to know.

I
WILL.
BE.
THERE.

WHEN YOU FAIL!!!

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Ratchet And Clank XTREME" wrote:

That's called an accident my boy.. which explains a lot.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
So...you were an accident...?

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Hahahaha

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Loool. That was a good one. :PP

Take a risk. Take a chance. Make a change.♥

B r e a k a w a y ♥

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Vertigo" wrote:

Birth control, even pills, are only so effective.  Mathematically speaking, it's going to happen to someone somewhere.  Just so happened it was you.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

Birth control, even pills, are only so effective. Mathematically speaking, it's going to happen to someone somewhere. Just so happened it was you.
MATH: MOST ACCURATE TWORDS HEAVEN

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

Birth control, even pills, are only so effective. Mathematically speaking, it's going to happen to someone somewhere. Just so happened it was you.
No, it just means that either your mother forgot to take the pill one day/didn't take the pill properly or like other rare cases, the dose of hormones it contained wasn't enough to stop ovulation that month. Most of the time it does work.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.

Posted By:

Thumb

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"Vertigo" wrote:

No, it just means that either your mother forgot to take the pill one day/didn't take the pill properly or like other rare cases, the dose of hormones it contained wasn't enough to stop ovulation that month. Most of the time it does work.
Yeah.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity