×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"ITS AN inside JOKE..budWink Nose" wrote:

 you would not have knowledge of evolution if scientist didnt exist sweetie but i cant change your mind ,   so all i can say is i do have knowledge of my faith thats what the bible is there for                   if you never took the time to study my faith then your the one with knowledge but see i studied evolution  soooo think twice before you comment because what you commented is hilarious and   gear-grinding smile
yes, despite living in a church state I know nothing about your precious beliefs sorry, but evolution doesn't go like: the fish went in the monkey and then the monkey made a human braughhhhh

:^)


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"ITS AN inside JOKE..budWink Nose" wrote:

 you would not have knowledge of evolution if scientist didnt exist sweetie but i cant change your mind ,   so all i can say is i do have knowledge of my faith thats what the bible is there for                   if you never took the time to study my faith then your the one with no knowledge but see i studied evolution  soooo think twice before you comment because what you commented is hilarious and   gear-grinding smile
You base everything you know off of the bible?


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 13

 dovakinn was only talking about one person not everyone


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Posts: 12685

"dovakiin " wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"dovakiin " wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"dovakiin " wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"dovakiin " wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

I guess Evolution is based on what your religion is, if your a Christian, most people wouldn't believe in it. If you don't have a religion I guess you would believe it. Not too sure though, my opinion is, Fantasy? I guess. Even though there's a lot of proof of it, I just don't believe in it. If that makes sense in anyway.
If there is tons of proof you evade all logic because it makes you feel good?
Uh no.
That's what you said. You're a christian so you're going to be closed minded. 
Sure, if you want to consider that.
So you just admitted that?
Yeah sure, if you want to win this argument I'm really trying not to have, go ahead. I told my opinion, that's all, didn't need an argument along with it. But, no not all Christian's are closed minded.
I did not say that I said you are using it as an excuse to be closed minded.
Good to know. If you don't mind, I'm gonna get off this thread.

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"ITS AN inside JOKE..budWink Nose" wrote:

 ill pray for you cause what i believe in i love everybody  smile
We don't want your filthy goy prayers.
Yea Thats True...But don't be so rude about it xD

....


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"jordand08" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

I guess Evolution is based on what your religion is, if your a Christian, most people wouldn't believe in it. If you don't have a religion I guess you would believe it. Not too sure though, my opinion is, Fantasy? I guess. Even though there's a lot of proof of it, I just don't believe in it. If that makes sense at all.
My only question to you, is what you think evolution is.  A lot of people don't understand why evolution is true, because they don't understand what evolution is in the first place. 
Evolution in my opinion, is the change across generations that inherited characteristics of biological populations. But I may be wrong. That's all I know really.
Evolution (or the theory of evolution) is the idea that species eventually change due to natural selection. Mutations happen, and the ones that are beneficial to the species continue, and the ones that aren't, die off. It happens naturally, and with millions of years, you get large species differences. There's a lot more to it, but that's the gist. It's a pretty simple concept, and the amount of evidence supporting it is incredible. Plus, the term theory has a different definition in science than it does in other uses. 


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Posts: 12685

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

I guess Evolution is based on what your religion is, if your a Christian, most people wouldn't believe in it. If you don't have a religion I guess you would believe it. Not too sure though, my opinion is, Fantasy? I guess. Even though there's a lot of proof of it, I just don't believe in it. If that makes sense at all.
My only question to you, is what you think evolution is.  A lot of people don't understand why evolution is true, because they don't understand what evolution is in the first place. 
Evolution in my opinion, is the change across generations that inherited characteristics of biological populations. But I may be wrong. That's all I know really.
Evolution (or the theory of evolution) is the idea that species eventually change due to natural selection. Mutations happen, and the ones that are beneficial to the species continue, and the ones that aren't, die off. It happens naturally, and with millions of years, you get large species differences. There's a lot more to it, but that's the gist. It's a pretty simple concept, and the amount of evidence supporting it is incredible. Plus, the term theory has a different definition in science than it does in other uses. 
Ah, thanks for the better view on it. I'll look in to it more.

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"jordand08" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

I guess Evolution is based on what your religion is, if your a Christian, most people wouldn't believe in it. If you don't have a religion I guess you would believe it. Not too sure though, my opinion is, Fantasy? I guess. Even though there's a lot of proof of it, I just don't believe in it. If that makes sense at all.
My only question to you, is what you think evolution is.  A lot of people don't understand why evolution is true, because they don't understand what evolution is in the first place. 
Evolution in my opinion, is the change across generations that inherited characteristics of biological populations. But I may be wrong. That's all I know really.
Evolution (or the theory of evolution) is the idea that species eventually change due to natural selection. Mutations happen, and the ones that are beneficial to the species continue, and the ones that aren't, die off. It happens naturally, and with millions of years, you get large species differences. There's a lot more to it, but that's the gist. It's a pretty simple concept, and the amount of evidence supporting it is incredible. Plus, the term theory has a different definition in science than it does in other uses. 
Ah, thanks for the better view on it. I'll look in to it more.
It's something worth investigating. Almost all scientists are in agreement that evolution is true, the only large opposition comes from religious people, whose religious texts dictate that all animals were created by a God or Gods or whatever. However this doesn't directly contradict evolution necessarily, it just makes the water a lot murkier, so to speak. 


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Posts: 12685

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

I guess Evolution is based on what your religion is, if your a Christian, most people wouldn't believe in it. If you don't have a religion I guess you would believe it. Not too sure though, my opinion is, Fantasy? I guess. Even though there's a lot of proof of it, I just don't believe in it. If that makes sense at all.
My only question to you, is what you think evolution is.  A lot of people don't understand why evolution is true, because they don't understand what evolution is in the first place. 
Evolution in my opinion, is the change across generations that inherited characteristics of biological populations. But I may be wrong. That's all I know really.
Evolution (or the theory of evolution) is the idea that species eventually change due to natural selection. Mutations happen, and the ones that are beneficial to the species continue, and the ones that aren't, die off. It happens naturally, and with millions of years, you get large species differences. There's a lot more to it, but that's the gist. It's a pretty simple concept, and the amount of evidence supporting it is incredible. Plus, the term theory has a different definition in science than it does in other uses. 
Ah, thanks for the better view on it. I'll look in to it more.
It's something worth investigating. Almost all scientists are in agreement that evolution is true, the only large opposition comes from religious people, whose religious texts dictate that all animals were created by a God or Gods or whatever. However this doesn't directly contradict evolution necessarily, it just makes the water a lot murkier, so to speak. 
Yeah, I've just been waiting until I learn more about it in school, but I guess I can do a little bit of research, not involving school. I see where you're getting at. Thanks. (: Much appreciated on the better view, again. I must be wasting your time.

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"jordand08" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

I guess Evolution is based on what your religion is, if your a Christian, most people wouldn't believe in it. If you don't have a religion I guess you would believe it. Not too sure though, my opinion is, Fantasy? I guess. Even though there's a lot of proof of it, I just don't believe in it. If that makes sense at all.
My only question to you, is what you think evolution is.  A lot of people don't understand why evolution is true, because they don't understand what evolution is in the first place. 
Evolution in my opinion, is the change across generations that inherited characteristics of biological populations. But I may be wrong. That's all I know really.
Evolution (or the theory of evolution) is the idea that species eventually change due to natural selection. Mutations happen, and the ones that are beneficial to the species continue, and the ones that aren't, die off. It happens naturally, and with millions of years, you get large species differences. There's a lot more to it, but that's the gist. It's a pretty simple concept, and the amount of evidence supporting it is incredible. Plus, the term theory has a different definition in science than it does in other uses. 
Ah, thanks for the better view on it. I'll look in to it more.
It's something worth investigating. Almost all scientists are in agreement that evolution is true, the only large opposition comes from religious people, whose religious texts dictate that all animals were created by a God or Gods or whatever. However this doesn't directly contradict evolution necessarily, it just makes the water a lot murkier, so to speak. 
Yeah, I've just been waiting until I learn more about it in school, but I guess I can do a little bit of research, not involving school. I see where you're getting at. Thanks. (: Much appreciated on the better view, again. I must be wasting your time.
It's fine, you aren't. I enjoy helping people learn new things. And,  most school start teaching that stuff around 7th/8th grade here. Just thought I'd throw that in there, since you said you're waiting. lol 


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
The person below me in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
The person below me in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by BlackWolfee
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by 346popss
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Mermaid_Author14
The person below me in Forum Games posted by aashilove
riverdale roleplay in General Roleplays posted by jake495
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by BlackWolfee
abortion is murder in Politics and Current Events posted by coolderp11
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Gay marriage: OK or not?? in Express Your Faith posted by coolderp11
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by ThePaleWalker636
How the Russians Interfered... in Current Events posted by jake495
School Shooting in New Features on KW posted by RedGem
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by resist_
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Mermaid_Author14
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by ValenciaRose
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by BabyMiracle83
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by AnnaOfExquizurd