x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Politics and Religion

Evolution, Fact or Fantasy?

Posted By:
PixieTulip!_2078631 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
PixieTulip!_2078631
Member since:
March 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3898
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"bareyz kidz" wrote:

 dovakinn was only talking about one person not everyone
lol that's a fact.

Danbo i love danbo xD


Posted By:
PixieTulip!_2078631 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
PixieTulip!_2078631
Member since:
March 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3898
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"AlphaT" wrote:

An Evolutionist once told me that Adam and Eve could not have survived being the only man and woman in the world...but I do wonder however.....in Evolution, it states we all came from one species originally. So how can an evolutionist say that we could not have survived with Adam and Eve, yet we could have populated the entire world with one species?
This makes sense.

Danbo i love danbo xD


Posted By:
MikhailTal Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
MikhailTal
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 443
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago
Theory.


Posted By:
ITS AN inside JOKE..bud;-)_2177798 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
ITS AN inside JOKE..bud;-)_2177798
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago
Biblical Science -vs- Man's Science Amazing how mankind takes the credit for discoveries in Science that have been penned by God thousands of years ago! SciencePhenomenon or ProcessScripture Hydrology Hydrologic Cycle Evaporation Condensation Nuclei Condensation Precipitation Run-off Oceanic Reservoir Snow Hydrologic Balance Springs in the Sea Ecclesiastes 1:7; Isaiah 55:10 Psalms 135:7; Jeremiah 10:13 Proverbs 8:26 Job 26:8; 37:11, 16 Job 36:26-28 Job 28:10 Psalms 33:7 Job 38:22; Psalms 147:16 Job 28:24-26 Job 38:16GeologyPrinciple of Isostasy Shape of Earth Rotation of Earth  Gravitation  Rock Erosion Glacial Period Uniformitarianism Dinosaurs Isaiah 40:12; Psalm 104:5-9 Isaiah 40:22; Job 26:10; Psalm 103:12 Job 38:12,14 Job 26:7; 38:6 Job 14:18,19 Job 38:29,30 II Peter 3:4 Job 40,41AstronomySize of Universe Number of Stars Uniqueness of Each Star Precision of OrbitsJob 11:7-9; 22:12; Isaiah 55:9;Jeremiah 31:37 Genesis 22:17; Jeremiah 33:22 I Corinthians 15:41 Jeremiah 31:35,36MeteorologyCirculation of Atmosphere Protective Effect of Atmosphere Oceanic Origin of Rain Relation of Electricity to Rain Fluid Dynamics  Ecclesiastes 1:6 Isaiah 40:22 Ecclesiastes 1:7 Job 28:26; Jeremiah 10:13 Job 28:25BiologyBlood Circulation Psychotherapy Biogenesis and Stability Uniqueness of Man Chemical Nature of Flesh Cave-men Leviticus 17:11 Proverbs 16:24; 17:22 Genesis 1:11,21,25 Genesis 1:26 Genesis 1:11,24-2:7;3:19 Job 12:23-25; 30:3-8PhysicsMass-Energy Equivalence Source of Energy for Earth Atomic Disintegration Electrical Transmission of Information Television Rapid TransportationColossians 1:17; Hebrews 1:3 Psalms 19:6 II Peter 3:10 Job 38:35 Revelation 11:9-11 Daniel 12:4

Ignorance is Bliss


Posted By:
Vertigo_2009544 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Vertigo_2009544
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2745
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"AlphaT" wrote:

In light of recent Biblical studies
WHOA. Lemme stop ya right there. Biblical studies? 

"AlphaT" wrote:

...eh.....na.
Convinced me.

"AlphaT" wrote:

You see.... what Evolution does is not permenant.
You're thinking of Adaption dear boy. Life the white and brown moths.

"AlphaT" wrote:

And that's the way it is....Thank You and Goodnight.
You'll be here 'till Thursday. Don't worry, I'll try the veal.


Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Authoritarian
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1074
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago
liberals still hating god and believing this THEORY of evolution

:^)


Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez_1249024 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Teh_Skittlez_1249024
Member since:
April 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13978
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"ITS AN inside JOKE..budWink Nose" wrote:

 i also want to say if you dont believe in God do you still think that lying ,cheating,stealing,and killing is wrong if you do what source tells you that its wrong …we just came from a species….what tells us that those things are wrong…..? right
Morality is not based in religion. If you need a book to tell you how to treat your own fellow human beings... that really says something. 

Posted By:
Vertigo_2009544 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Vertigo_2009544
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2745
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"ITS AN inside JOKE..budWink Nose" wrote:

Everyone learns how to do things or what things mean, nobody on the face of this planet learned everything by them selfs.
I'm sorry, what?

"ITS AN inside JOKE..budWink Nose" wrote:

What does that say, if it really says something.
Maybe this would make sense if i was on a sugar rush.

"ITS AN inside JOKE..budWink Nose" wrote:

Seriously ask yourself what tells you that its wrong?
I'm going to assume that you mean stuff along the lines of killing and stealing. Three things tell me that those are wrong, Prison, The Government, and my parents.

"ITS AN inside JOKE..budWink Nose" wrote:

cause we came  from some species which lying,stealing,cheating,and killing is wrong ,* being sarcastic *
You're not very good at being sarcastic then.

"ITS AN inside JOKE..budWink Nose" wrote:

values are based on religion, because there some beliefs that teach you that killing isn't wrong
Well hang on now, I could make the exact opposite argument. Since there are 'certain' religions that teach that stuff, don't we have to wonder if those people would have turned out with a sense of morality had it not been for religion?

"ITS AN inside JOKE..budWink Nose" wrote:

...because if humans learned everything naturaly  then there would not be schools.
Algebra is a human invention.

"ITS AN inside JOKE..budWink Nose" wrote:

In addition  founders of America have influenced some of there beliefs ,if you dont believe me look at the back of a one dallor bill
Thomas Jefferson- "There is not one redeeming feature in our superstition of Christianity. It has made one half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites." James Madison- "Religious bondage shackles and debilitates the mind and unfits it for every noble enterprise."

"ITS AN inside JOKE..budWink Nose" wrote:

not just a book……..its the Word of God inspired by God.
OR, a series of unrelated lies by a bunch of illiterates.   

"ITS AN inside JOKE..budWink Nose" wrote:

If your atheist you dont belive in nothing at all. If your a real atheist
I believe that I just tore your argument apart.


Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez_1249024 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Teh_Skittlez_1249024
Member since:
April 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13978
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago

"ITS AN inside JOKE..budWink Nose" wrote:

Everyone learns how to do things or what things mean, nobody on the face of this planet learned everything by them selfs. What does that say, if it really says something.Seriously ask yourself what tells you that its wrong? cause we came  from some species which lying,stealing,cheating,and killing is wrong ,* being sarcastic *,values are based on religion, because there some beliefs that teach you that killing isn't wrong ,cheating isn't wrong and there is people that have not been tought that those things are wrong because if humans learned everything naturaly  then there would not be schools.In addition  founders of America have influenced some of there beliefs ,if you dont believe me look at the back of a one dallor bill not just a book……..its the Word of God inspired by God.     If your atheist you dont belive in nothing at all. If your a real atheist
Values are not based on religion. Values can come from many different places, not just religion. Many people base their values on their religion, however, not everyone does that.  About the one dollar bill... That wasn't added until 1955, and this is my reply to that.    And as far as I'm concerned, it's just another book., yes, I am a real atheist, I don't believe in any deities. I'm also an anti-theist which means I think religion is a bad thing overall. 

Posted By:
zak514_1614303 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
zak514_1614303
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 398
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 5 years ago
I believe in evolution, and yes, I'm an atheist, don't judge.

Latest Forum Posts

The kW smart guess game ;)

How Do You Think the World Will End?

Is bisexuality legitimate? Why or Why not?

Can you describe color to a blind person (...

How Do You Think the World Will End?

How can we say that God is uncreated ?

Is bisexuality legitimate? Why or Why not?

Single or Taken??

Is bisexuality legitimate? Why or Why not?

How Do You Think the World Will End?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games