Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
You guys did not read the rules it clearly says and i quote "No trashing other peoples religious views."

(( Status : Iggy is mine...))

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"untilyoubitethierheadsoff" wrote:

You guys did not read the rules it clearly says and i quote "No trashing other peoples religious views."
This is not new. The actual religious views also matter - radicalised beliefs can be exempted from this rule.

:^)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Authoritarian" wrote:

This is not new. The actual religious views also matter - radicalised beliefs can be exempted from this rule.
Its ok to debate and disagree but the basic rule is respects other members and be polite and no name calling ect.

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"hugebear" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

You guys did not read the rules it clearly says and i quote "No trashing other peoples religious views."
Its ok to debate and disagree but the basic rule is respects other members and be polite and no name calling ect.
Agreed. I believe it would be etc. xD

The shipping is strong with this one.

I relate, Dipper.

3000th post, 2/7/15

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I believe when you die you go somewhere very special to your sp.. heart Love and thats all there is to it Big Grin :P

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Hell.  ._.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Pucca ❣ Florette" wrote:

Hell.  ._.
[sorry this is kind of off topics but I loves your siggy and its revelant cos of you saying HELL] 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Even though I don't believe in Heaven or Hell, I'd be fine with going to a hellish place. It would suit me. Though when I die I'd prefer to just stay here on earth.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Heaven, of course! I mean, I'm a good person :3 Plus, I get to see my passed away dog, Samson :3

please take this awkward mias as a gesture of friendship

mias why

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Heaven. I get to see my family up there [:

Sarah;[

Hate me all you want i really don't care.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity