×
Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 164

"Twilight Bella smile" wrote:

"Michelle V." wrote:

GOD IS REAL and so is Jesus and if You don't believe that and accept that he is your Lord and Savior then your a sinner and I would believe that if I were You before the rapture happens , because if you believe that then You will go to HEAVEN and if you don't then You will go to HELL
I believe God is real too, but saying that people are sinners and that they will go to hell is... umm... you just should not do that. You can't force someone to believe in something.
well your right on 1 thing you can't make a parson believe what they don't believe but you can tell them what they need to believe in,


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"loveandjoy11" wrote:

"Twilight Bella smile" wrote:

"Michelle V." wrote:

GOD IS REAL and so is Jesus and if You don't believe that and accept that he is your Lord and Savior then your a sinner and I would believe that if I were You before the rapture happens , because if you believe that then You will go to HEAVEN and if you don't then You will go to HELL
I believe God is real too, but saying that people are sinners and that they will go to hell is... umm... you just should not do that. You can't force someone to believe in something.
well your right on 1 thing you can't make a parson believe what they don't believe but you can tell them what they need to believe in,
Ummmm people don't need to believe in anything. I don't believe in anything but reincarnation. 


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 164

"-lovemehateme2-" wrote:

"loveandjoy11" wrote:

"Twilight Bella smile" wrote:

"Michelle V." wrote:

GOD IS REAL and so is Jesus and if You don't believe that and accept that he is your Lord and Savior then your a sinner and I would believe that if I were You before the rapture happens , because if you believe that then You will go to HEAVEN and if you don't then You will go to HELL
I believe God is real too, but saying that people are sinners and that they will go to hell is... umm... you just should not do that. You can't force someone to believe in something.
well your right on 1 thing you can't make a parson believe what they don't believe but you can tell them what they need to believe in,
Ummmm people don't need to believe in anything. I don't believe in anything but reincarnation.
well that is up to you,but one day you will see who you should be believeing in and that is God.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Oh here it comes again -.- Ok so tell me exactly WHY should I believe in that little imaginary thing up in the sky ?


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I believe and strongly believe that : GOD IS 100% REAL!!!

Kenny Girl


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Hmmm.. the title of this topic seems eerily similar to MY post..


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Do you believe in god ? Oh and nice DeadMau5 head xD


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-lovemehateme2-" wrote:

Do you believe in god ? Oh and nice DeadMau5 head xD
Nope! and thx.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I believe God is real.

Imagination!!
"If you believe in yourself, and with a tiny pinch of magic, all your dreams can come true!"
~Spongebob Squarepants~


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Really sad world out there. I got kicked from chat for talking about God. REALLY sad worldFrown

JenniBoo


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity