x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Politics and Religion

Is Religion Child Abuse?

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
Member since:
November 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 16374
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"pickledegg" wrote:

Do you think it's right for parents to force their religion upon their children? Is there a line between Sunday morning church assemblies and an unhealthy obsession with god? I'm not talking about parents dressing their children up in their Sunday best and dragging them to church even though the kid would rather stay at home. I'm asking whether or not it's right and healthy to bring your kids up in a close-minded religious home without allowing them room to ask questions.
..wow.. thats actually pretty good..It makes perfect sense and is completely unbiased...wow...

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted By:
angelkake99
angelkake99
Member since:
March 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 527
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
I thnk it is cuse i thnk kids shuld pick wht ever religoin thy wnt

U Only Get One Shot


Posted By:
kd1229 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
kd1229
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 137
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Of course religion is child abuse. Innocent children are born and the next day there instutionalized   and taught the ways of their parents religion, taught to not question what is being taught. Its totally drowning children's imagination and the pursuit of knowledge and discovery.


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Online

Posts: 10760
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"kd1229" wrote:

Of course religion is child abuse. Innocent children are born and the next day there instutionalized and taught the ways of their parents religion, taught to not question what is being taught. Its totally drowning children's imagination and the pursuit of knowledge and discovery.
I, as well as most of who I know, we're taught to question.


Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4481
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
I've heard of a 7 year old kid who stole a car and was driving it away because he didn't want to go to church... o_o;

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
Member since:
November 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 16374
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

I've heard of a 7 year old kid who stole a car and was driving it away because he didn't want to go to church... o_o;
Epic...

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted By:
kd1229 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
kd1229
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 137
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

I've heard of a 7 year old kid who stole a car and was driving it away because he didn't want to go to church... o_o;
Id do the same


Posted By:
letitsnow50xp
letitsnow50xp
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 382
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"Storm1232" wrote:

"pickledegg" wrote:

Do you think it's right for parents to force their religion upon their children? Is there a line between Sunday morning church assemblies and an unhealthy obsession with god? I'm not talking about parents dressing their children up in their Sunday best and dragging them to church even though the kid would rather stay at home. I'm asking whether or not it's right and healthy to bring your kids up in a close-minded religious home without allowing them room to ask questions.
..wow.. thats actually pretty good..It makes perfect sense and is completely unbiased...wow...
^^ this

"Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read."
-Groucho Marks
Pusheen

Hey, it's letitsnow50xp here. Don't ask about the name. IT CAME TO ME IN A VISION.... A VISION OF FAME AND GLORY ON KIDZWORLD

I really want to be a junior mod Big Grin
HIPPOPOTAMUS

Yeah daz right!


Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4481
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"kd1229" wrote:

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

I've heard of a 7 year old kid who stole a car and was driving it away because he didn't want to go to church... o_o;
Id do the same
XD

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Online

Posts: 10760
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"AlphaT" wrote:

"kd1229" wrote:

Of course religion is child abuse. Innocent children are born and the next day there instutionalized and taught the ways of their parents religion, taught to not question what is being taught. Its totally drowning children's imagination and the pursuit of knowledge and discovery.
I, as well as most of who I know, we're taught to question.


Latest Forum Posts

do you like ice cream -moved

What do i wear?

Say hello! (:

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Sexism

In What Year Did You Join KW?

what is the best solution to win fast and ...

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Single Or Comitted.....:)-moved

What time did u wake up today

Latest Videos

Play Online Games