x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Politics and Religion

Why Do People Always Aim at Christianity?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
Posted By:
εBetween Two Wingsз
εBetween Two Wingsз
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 161
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Well, I've noticing on the religious forums that everyone is always aiming at Christianity, the God of Abraham and Christians. I mean, as a fellow Christian myself, it seems a bit offending. Why don't you aim at other religions, such as Islam, Hinduism, so and so? They have gods too, not only Christians. 

"I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see."


Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
Member since:
December 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7369
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
And what about Bahai's? we never get any hate! (That did not work right everyone loves us thats why) but this is true!


How can I make you happy?


Posted By:
εBetween Two Wingsз
εBetween Two Wingsз
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 161
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"vahid43" wrote:

And what about Bahai's? we never get any hate! (That did not work right everyone loves us thats why) but this is true!
Well, Bahais are lucky to not being criticized often by Atheists and other people with different religions.  

"I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see."


Posted By:
JohnySteel
JohnySteel
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 95
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Christianity is the world's biggest religion,as in,the one with most members,and thus,it's the most discussed.

I am physic,your argument is invalid.


Posted By:
εBetween Two Wingsз
εBetween Two Wingsз
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 161
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"JohnySteel" wrote:

Christianity is the world's biggest religion,as in,the one with most members,and thus,it's the most discussed.
There is also Islam, which is almost as large as Christianity. Why doesn't anyone discuss about that?

"I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see."


Posted By:
JohnySteel
JohnySteel
Member since:
January 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 95
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"εBetween Two Wingsз" wrote:

"JohnySteel" wrote:

Christianity is the world's biggest religion,as in,the one with most members,and thus,it's the most discussed.
There is also Islam, which is almost as large as Christianity. Why doesn't anyone discuss about that?
Due to the fact that we're most numerous,it's easier to find a person talking about the Christian God. There's that,and the fact that we're also one of the most persistent religions.

I am physic,your argument is invalid.


Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12575
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Even though Christianity is the more popular.  it is only 33% of the world population practice it. The rest practice another religion or no religion at all. I am a Christian, but I like to talk about Buddhism.  Anyone?

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.


Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
Member since:
August 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3180
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
I know. There is always criticism for Christianity. I don't see why they can't go judge something else. It's kind of rude, how Atheists always go after that on religion.

Aww1
3000th post, 2/7/15


Posted By:
εBetween Two Wingsз
εBetween Two Wingsз
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 161
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"JohnySteel" wrote:

"εBetween Two Wingsз" wrote:

"JohnySteel" wrote:

Christianity is the world's biggest religion,as in,the one with most members,and thus,it's the most discussed.
There is also Islam, which is almost as large as Christianity. Why doesn't anyone discuss about that?
Due to the fact that we're most numerous,it's easier to find a person talking about the Christian God. There's that,and the fact that we're also one of the most persistent religions.
Still, it isn't quite fair that they're always throwing their criticism at Christians.

"I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see."


Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
Member since:
December 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7369
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Its cause everyone loves Bahai's, even the guards in Iran that imprison them love them. Hey! Bahai's have the same fif not more people following it then Christianity!


How can I make you happy?


← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Latest Forum Posts

+ 2017, What Are You Listening to Right Now?

+ 2017, What Are You Listening to Right Now?

What time did u wake up today

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

+ 2017, What Are You Listening to Right Now?

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

What time did u wake up today

What time did u wake up today

What time did u wake up today

Latest Videos

Play Online Games