×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
May 2010
Posts: 20831

So the big question here is how do you think human life as we know it started was it  Creationism: The belief  that everything there ever was,is and will be like life and the universe was all created by a supernatural being.The most famous the Abrahamic God creating Adam and Eve. Evolution: The belief that humans today evolved from primitive ape like creatures over thousands of years. or the lesser known and appreciated Ancient Astronaut theory:  the belief that human life and culture was created or influenced by extraterrestrial lifeforms. also that most of religious deities are actually extraterrestrial and that there advanced  technology was misunderstood by primitive man thus giving them a divine status Please give honest answers and try not to bash another's belief. 




Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
July 2012
Posts: 6827

I believe in Evolution and the Ancient Astronaut Theory, but mostly Evolution. I think Ancient Astronaut Theorists have very interesting ideas, and, being a huge believer in aliens, I'm really into them, but not the totally outrageous ones.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2012
Posts: 443

being a huge believer in aliens, I'm really into them, but not the totally outrageous ones.
lol
Evolution: The belief that humans today evolved from primitive ape like creatures over thousands of years.
This is what we have the most evidence for. Abiogenesis is, IIRC, the most likely way that life first began on Earth, according to science. 


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
May 2010
Posts: 20831

(bump)




Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 11131

"MikhailTal" wrote:

being a huge believer in aliens, I'm really into them, but not the totally outrageous ones.
lol
Evolution: The belief that humans today evolved from primitive ape like creatures over thousands of years.
This is what we have the most evidence for. Abiogenesis is, IIRC, the most likely way that life first began on Earth, according to science.
Of course, two things kind of backtrack Evolution. 1. second word in the grand title of Evolution. "The THEORY Of Evolution" 2. Darwin doubted Evolution, but because smart people liked it, we just ran with it! Putting ape bones and human bones togather to make L.U.C.Y. I eman, there have been so many hoax attempts and so very few Eolvutionary cases where they do not contradict other aspects of DNA or Evolution. (and even at that they can be proven wrong by small scale Adaptation)


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2012
Posts: 443

"AlphaT" wrote:

"MikhailTal" wrote:

being a huge believer in aliens, I'm really into them, but not the totally outrageous ones.
lol
Evolution: The belief that humans today evolved from primitive ape like creatures over thousands of years.
This is what we have the most evidence for. Abiogenesis is, IIRC, the most likely way that life first began on Earth, according to science.
Of course, two things kind of backtrack Evolution. 1. second word in the grand title of Evolution. "The THEORY Of Evolution" 2. Darwin doubted Evolution, but because smart people liked it, we just ran with it! Putting ape bones and human bones togather to make L.U.C.Y.
lol'd


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 11131

"MikhailTal" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"MikhailTal" wrote:

being a huge believer in aliens, I'm really into them, but not the totally outrageous ones.
lol
Evolution: The belief that humans today evolved from primitive ape like creatures over thousands of years.
This is what we have the most evidence for. Abiogenesis is, IIRC, the most likely way that life first began on Earth, according to science.
Of course, two things kind of backtrack Evolution. 1. second word in the grand title of Evolution. "The THEORY Of Evolution" 2. Darwin doubted Evolution, but because smart people liked it, we just ran with it! Putting ape bones and human bones togather to make L.U.C.Y.
lol'd
Yeah comment my other one (I acidently hit enter)


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2012
Posts: 443

Yeah comment my other one (I acidently hit enter)
k
Of course, two things kind of backtrack Evolution.1. second word in the grand title of Evolution. "The THEORY Of Evolution"2. Darwin doubted Evolution, but because smart people liked it, we just ran with it! Putting ape bones and human bones togather to make L.U.C.Y.I eman, there have been so many hoax attempts and so very few Eolvutionary cases where they do not contradict other aspects of DNA or Evolution. (and even at that they can be proven wrong by small scale Adaptation)
lol'd To anyone who thinks his comedic post is legitimate: Scientific theory =/= collolquial use of theory Darwin didn't doubt evolution, but was a skeptic, as every (good) scientist is. 


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2012
Posts: 443

Before you make your re-post, AlphaT "To suppose that the eye with all its inimitable contrivances for adjusting the focus to different distances, for admitting different amounts of light, and for the correction of spherical and chromatic aberration, could have been formed by natural selection, seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest degree.” "“When it was first said that the sun stood still and the world turned round, the common sense of mankind declared the doctrine false; but the old saying of Vox populi, vox Dei,2 as every philosopher knows, cannot be trusted in science. Reason tells me, that if numerous gradations from a simple and imperfect eye to one complex and perfect can be shown to exist, each grade being useful to its possessor, as is certainly the case; if further, the eye ever varies and the variations be inherited, as is likewise certainly the case; and if such variations should be useful to any animal under changing conditions of life, then the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.”"


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2011
Posts: 11131

"MikhailTal" wrote:

Before you make your re-post, AlphaT "To suppose that the eye with all its inimitable contrivances for adjusting the focus to different distances, for admitting different amounts of light, and for the correction of spherical and chromatic aberration, could have been formed by natural selection, seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest degree.” "“When it was first said that the sun stood still and the world turned round, the common sense of mankind declared the doctrine false; but the old saying of Vox populi, vox Dei,2 as every philosopher knows, cannot be trusted in science. Reason tells me, that if numerous gradations from a simple and imperfect eye to one complex and perfect can be shown to exist, each grade being useful to its possessor, as is certainly the case; if further, the eye ever varies and the variations be inherited, as is likewise certainly the case; and if such variations should be useful to any animal under changing conditions of life, then the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.”"
wtheck? Wait I remember that from Darwins Book, it was included in " Arguements Christians Shoudlnt Make" By answersingenesis...why is this directed to me, furthermore what do you mean by repost?


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Favourite Gaming YouTube Ch... in Forum Games posted by tiffanygamer123
Rate the YouTube channel ab... in Forum Games posted by tiffanygamer123
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by Itzmedacheese
Rate the YouTube channel ab... in Forum Games posted by Itzmedacheese
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by MechaMaiden23
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by nounou123
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
--Crystal Hights-- School f... in School posted by Mellisa169
Rate the YouTube channel ab... in Forum Games posted by Itzmedacheese
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Home For the Strange ( for ... in Private Roleplay posted by ThatGayGuy
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by smiggle0890
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by DreamsAndDaisies
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by rainbowpoptart
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by simran88
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Alois_Trancy_
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by lolathedog
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ImagineOrdinary
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by James
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by balenciaga
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by nounou123
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by ImagineOrdinary
Who is your celeb doppelgan... in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
What/How are you feeling ri... in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
1001 Things to do when you ... in Random posted by Pikacraftgirl
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by JazzyRox
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by Sportygirl54
how many siblings do you have in Say Anything posted by Shadow457
Melanie Martinez in Debating posted by Kirsteeeeen