Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
(This is mostly directed at atheists, but as always, anyone is welcome.) I am a Christian myself.  I believe in God, yada yada.  I enjoy coming here to watch the debates, and sometimes inject something of my own. But I never feel the need to try and convert someone.  I don't look at one of you brilliant atheists out there and think, "OMG THIS PERSON IS GOING TO HELL!!! MUST SAVE THEM!!!" Really, when you think about it, that's what the Christians are trying to do.  They're trying to save you, because they personally believe that you're not going to heaven if you don't believe in God.  It's, broadly speaking, a nice thing on their part.  Even though it's incredibly annoying to you. So why are you, the atheists out there, so bent on "converting" them to atheism?  A lot of them, and you know this, haven't really been taught to think for themselves, yet you go in there and try to strip down their beliefs.  If they're happy with what they believe, why not leave them alone?  This is not an accusation, I promise.  I'm just curious as to why so many atheists love coming here and creating more topics about why God does not, in fact, exist.  I'd love to hear your reasons and thoughts, because we rarely hear it from your point of view.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ [Jᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ] ɪs ʙᴏʀɴ
Nᴏ ɢᴇᴍ sᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴀʀɴᴇᴛs sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀɴ;
Tʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇɴsᴜʀᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴsᴛᴀɴᴄʏ,
Tʀᴜᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ғɪᴅᴇʟɪᴛʏ.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Because atheists view themselves as more rational, due to not having faith (belief despite no / contradictory evidence) Being rational is generally something worth striving for.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Lady Peppermint" wrote:

But I never feel the need to try and convert someone. I don't look at one of you brilliant atheists out there and think, "OMG THIS PERSON IS GOING TO HELL!!! MUST SAVE THEM!!!" Really, when you think about it, that's what the Christians are trying to do. They're trying to save you, because they personally believe that you're not going to heaven if you don't believe in God. It's, broadly speaking, a nice thing on their part. Even though it's incredibly annoying to you.
It goes both ways. And when atheist make posts like this, they are told its in the bible to shout it out from the bible to save them. That's literally the defense. Atheist don't have one to fall on. Most every atheist I've met, is more well versed on the bible than most Christians as they have done their homework and decided that's what's right for them. Its especially insulting when this is the reality. I'm not either, but I just wish both sides would live and let live. 

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

to mee every one should be a chritsan to me its a part of life

i love girls

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Lady Peppermint" wrote:

(This is mostly directed at atheists, but as always, anyone is welcome.) I am a Christian myself.  I believe in God, yada yada.  I enjoy coming here to watch the debates, and sometimes inject something of my own. But I never feel the need to try and convert someone.  I don't look at one of you brilliant atheists out there and think, "OMG THIS PERSON IS GOING TO HELL!!! MUST SAVE THEM!!!" Really, when you think about it, that's what the Christians are trying to do.  They're trying to save you, because they personally believe that you're not going to heaven if you don't believe in God.  It's, broadly speaking, a nice thing on their part.  Even though it's incredibly annoying to you. So why are you, the atheists out there, so bent on "converting" them to atheism?  A lot of them, and you know this, haven't really been taught to think for themselves, yet you go in there and try to strip down their beliefs.  If they're happy with what they believe, why not leave them alone?  This is not an accusation, I promise.  I'm just curious as to why so many atheists love coming here and creating more topics about why God does not, in fact, exist.  I'd love to hear your reasons and thoughts, because we rarely hear it from your point of view.
Because, becoming an atheist is a change that made a really positive impact on my life. 

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
There are annoying Atheists, just like there are annoying Christians. I, for one, respect other people's views and don't try to convert them to whatever I believe. Like, when people say they'll pray for me or "God bless you," I don't freak out because that's what they believe and they're just being nice. But when someone tells me I'm going to "Hell" because I'm not Christian, that is going WAY overboard, and I tend to lost my temper a bit. *blush* But other than that I think converting people is STUPID, and these people give Christians and Atheists a very bad name.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

Because, becoming an atheist is a change that made a really positive impact on my life. 
How so?  Feel like telling me about it?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Lady Peppermint" wrote:

Really, when you think about it, that's what the Christians are trying to do.  They're trying to save you, because they personally believe that you're not going to heaven if you don't believe in God.  It's, broadly speaking, a nice thing on their part.  Even though it's incredibly annoying to you.
Well, I think if you believe that someone isn't going to be as well-off as you after death just because they don't believe in the same God as you, that's incredibly bigoted. also bump i guess

:^)

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"Lady Peppermint" wrote:

Really, when you think about it, that's what the Christians are trying to do.  They're trying to save you, because they personally believe that you're not going to heaven if you don't believe in God.  It's, broadly speaking, a nice thing on their part.  Even though it's incredibly annoying to you.
Well, I think if you believe that someone isn't going to be as well-off as you after death just because they don't believe in the same God as you, that's incredibly bigoted. also bump i guess
They didn't personally decide you were going to Hell, as such.  They believe the Bible word for word, and it's the one saying you're in trouble.  There really isn't any bigotry on their part, there's compassion.  Unless they're one of the trollish Christians you see often on the internet.  Then they're bigoted.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

How are you wearing your ha... in Style posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Abbergrl
My Final Feedback on Kidzwo... in Feedback & Suggestions posted by Jordan
This isn’t family but I nee... in Family Issues posted by CourtneyisShort
My Final Feedback on Kidzwo... in Feedback & Suggestions posted by nascarawesome_1777805
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by garlicbread
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by DreamsAndDaisies
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by Black_Rose_19
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by Tord_Trash
The person below me in Forum Games posted by Rach
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
How are you wearing your ha... in Style posted by Happy04