×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"AlphaT" wrote:

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"madzombie" wrote:

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"madzombie" wrote:

"Amy4947" wrote:

If God didn't exist, we wouldn't be here. Nothing would. Monkeys didn't make us, and neither did rocks.
oh, but they did and its called evilotion and we evolived from monkeys not made and rocks made the earth not us
lol..itsevolution and its the natural process of favored selection. fake to sum it up
Evolution's fake, you say? We have proof for evolution. Where's the proof for your 'god?
YOUR MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love u lolz
Who? o_O
Show me some evidence.....
Have you suddenly lost the use of you hands&brain to search it up yourself? -.- 

Jag och min valp, Elvis
Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"madzombie" wrote:

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"madzombie" wrote:

"Amy4947" wrote:

If God didn't exist, we wouldn't be here. Nothing would. Monkeys didn't make us, and neither did rocks.
oh, but they did and its called evilotion and we evolived from monkeys not made and rocks made the earth not us
lol..itsevolution and its the natural process of favored selection. fake to sum it up
Evolution's fake, you say? We have proof for evolution. Where's the proof for your 'god?
YOUR MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love u lolz
Who? o_O
Show me some evidence.....
Have you suddenly lost the use of you hands&brain to search it up yourself? -.-
I did..found nothin.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"AlphaT" wrote:

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"madzombie" wrote:

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"madzombie" wrote:

"Amy4947" wrote:

If God didn't exist, we wouldn't be here. Nothing would. Monkeys didn't make us, and neither did rocks.
oh, but they did and its called evilotion and we evolived from monkeys not made and rocks made the earth not us
lol..itsevolution and its the natural process of favored selection. fake to sum it up
Evolution's fake, you say? We have proof for evolution. Where's the proof for your 'god?
YOUR MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love u lolz
Who? o_O
Show me some evidence.....
Have you suddenly lost the use of you hands&brain to search it up yourself? -.-
I did..found nothin.
You obviously looked with your eyes closed. 

Jag och min valp, Elvis
Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"madzombie" wrote:

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"madzombie" wrote:

"Amy4947" wrote:

If God didn't exist, we wouldn't be here. Nothing would. Monkeys didn't make us, and neither did rocks.
oh, but they did and its called evilotion and we evolived from monkeys not made and rocks made the earth not us
lol..itsevolution and its the natural process of favored selection. fake to sum it up
Evolution's fake, you say? We have proof for evolution. Where's the proof for your 'god?
YOUR MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love u lolz
Who? o_O
Show me some evidence.....
Have you suddenly lost the use of you hands&brain to search it up yourself? -.-
I did..found nothin.
You obviously looked with your eyes closed.
well if you believe in evolution...state your testimony based on evidence why.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 5

SIX MINETS W/O A RESPONDS FROM 1 OF U ATHIDIOTS??? THAT PROOFS EVILUTION IS A FRAUD

Who ya call? Brotha JC!

I am a dedicated Christian here on KW.
I am an experienced debater and I can also help with answering questions about Christian Life, How to become a Christian, or if you want to know anything about Christianity. So if you ever want to ask about God, just comment me!
I never let a question go unanswered.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"AIphaT" wrote:

SIX MINETS W/O A RESPONDS FROM 1 OF U ATHIDIOTS??? THAT PROOFS EVILUTION IS A FRAUD
Um, "Athidiots"  You call us that again, and I'll break your fingers. 
lol


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"AIphaT" wrote:

SIX MINETS W/O A RESPONDS FROM 1 OF U ATHIDIOTS??? THAT PROOFS EVILUTION IS A FRAUD
Um, "Athidiots" You call us that again, and I'll break your fingers.
FTR: Not me.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"AIphaT" wrote:

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"AIphaT" wrote:

SIX MINETS W/O A RESPONDS FROM 1 OF U ATHIDIOTS??? THAT PROOFS EVILUTION IS A FRAUD
Um, "Athidiots"  You call us that again, and I'll break your fingers. 
REPROTERD TIPICAL ATHIEVILS THRETENING W/ VILENSE
How childish.  Well don't call us "Athidiots" or "Athievils" and I won't have a reason to want to break your fingers. 

Jag och min valp, Elvis
Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"AIphaT" wrote:

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"AIphaT" wrote:

SIX MINETS W/O A RESPONDS FROM 1 OF U ATHIDIOTS??? THAT PROOFS EVILUTION IS A FRAUD
Um, "Athidiots"  You call us that again, and I'll break your fingers. 
REPROTERD TIPICAL ATHIEVILS THRETENING W/ VILENSE
How childish.  Well don't call us "Athidiots" or "Athievils" and I won't have a reason to want to break your fingers. 
Threats of violence over the internet make you look so cool to everyone reading this.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 56

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"AIphaT" wrote:

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"AIphaT" wrote:

SIX MINETS W/O A RESPONDS FROM 1 OF U ATHIDIOTS??? THAT PROOFS EVILUTION IS A FRAUD
Um, "Athidiots"  You call us that again, and I'll break your fingers. 
REPROTERD TIPICAL ATHIEVILS THRETENING W/ VILENSE
How childish.  Well don't call us "Athidiots" or "Athievils" and I won't have a reason to want to break your fingers. 
wow alpha u have some narve ur gonna go to hell if u keep callin as atheists that and I know I'm the devils child lol no seriously we're human beings not animals just cus we don't believe in god doesn't mean u have the rite to pick on as!!!!!


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by Mermaid_Author14
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by Mermaid_Author14
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by Abbergrl
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by fandom-in-reverse
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by fandom-in-reverse
The person below me in Forum Games posted by aashilove
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by 346popss
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Mermaid_Author14
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by Phantom_Queen
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by BlackWolfee
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by BlackWolfee
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
abortion is murder in Politics and Current Events posted by coolderp11
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Gay marriage: OK or not?? in Express Your Faith posted by Tennis123
How the Russians Interfered... in Current Events posted by jake495
School Shooting in New Features on KW posted by RedGem
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by resist_
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Mermaid_Author14
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by ValenciaRose
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by BabyMiracle83
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by AnnaOfExquizurd