Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

Even if the parents were 100% (somehow) that their kids eat the candy over the mice, why would it force the kids to eat it?
God knows what we will do, Gods omniscience doesn't create the action we will do before we do it. Why would that be the case? How did you determine that because God knows what we will do, we will be doing something determined?

If you know the outcome of something, it means there is no other possible choice that could have been made to produce a different outcome.

Meaning that if I KNOW what you're going to do, no matter what choices you THINK you're making, you were destined to make the one that I saw anyway. 

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Alekhine" wrote:

Even if the parents were 100% (somehow) that their kids eat the candy over the mice, why would it force the kids to eat it?
God knows what we will do, Gods omniscience doesn't create the action we will do before we do it. Why would that be the case? How did you determine that because God knows what we will do, we will be doing something determined?

If you know the outcome of something, it means there is no other possible choice that could have been made to produce a different outcome.

Yes.

"Alekhine" wrote:

Meaning that if I KNOW what you're going to do, no matter what choices you THINK you're making, you were destined to make the one that I saw anyway

God would know the choice I'll be making, and I'll make that only choice. I'm destined to make the one God knows I'll make.

You can't choose what stays and what fades away.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"snowstone" wrote:

"Alekhine" wrote:

Yes.

"Alekhine" wrote:

Meaning that if I KNOW what you're going to do, no matter what choices you THINK you're making, you were destined to make the one that I saw anyway
God would know the choice I'll be making, and I'll make that only choice. I'm destined to make the one God knows I'll make.

So what are you even arguing?

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Alekhine" wrote:

"snowstone" wrote:

"Alekhine" wrote:

Yes.

"Alekhine" wrote:

So what are you even arguing?

That it doesn't mean people have no free will. The outcome of something (the action/thing that I do) God knows. God knows what's the outcome and there won't be any possible thing done to change that outcome because I never will choose anything but the outcome which God knows.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

That it doesn't mean people have no free will. The outcome of something (the action/thing that I do) God knows. God knows what's the outcome and there won't be any possible thing done to change that outcome because I never will choose anything but the outcome which God knows.

Sounds like no free will to me. The result of your actions has already been decided, you only feel like you're making decisions on a local level (provided that omniscience exists).

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Alekhine" wrote:

Sounds like no free will to me. The result of your actions has already been decided, you only feel like you're making decisions on a local level (provided that omniscience exists).

It hasn't been decided, it's known by God what I'll decide. Gods knowledge of my decision (The outcome) doesn't force me to choose 'or imagine to choose as you put it' the outcome. But I'll choose (the outcome) free willing.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Count to 60 before a Jr. Mo... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Nightmare_is_me
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by DallasCowboy
Count to 60 before a Jr. Mo... in Forum Games posted by CobaltBlue
The World I Live In [open]! in General Roleplays posted by Iheart2heart4eva
type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by Carters
Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by Iheart2heart4eva
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf