x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Politics and Religion

Science vs Religion?

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10900
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"Kerpele" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Scripture says we were made in his image. True.

Spiritually. 

And would you say, the fact that apes are 95% like us evidence for evolution?

Either way, if there was a mold that we were created from, why would it vary?

It's 99%. And no, I wouldn't say that is evidence of evolution. I would say that apes and us sharing a common ancestor is evidence for evolution.


If you replicate a picassso in one of his paintings' images, will it vary? Yush.

Well, studies show its declined to 95% but either way.

But we dont, have we ever found an ape man before? 


Posted By:
CrashYourParty Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
CrashYourParty
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1667
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Both. Science is good for like, animal research and medicines. But God is great for EVERYTHING. He created us, so, he is better than any scientist.

Leaving KW! Love all of my friends! KW has been so good to me these past years! To all of my best friends: You'll know to still have hope for our relationships!
Love you all! ♥


Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez_1249024 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Teh_Skittlez_1249024
Member since:
April 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13978
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"Kerpele" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Scripture says we were made in his image. True.

Spiritually. 

And would you say, the fact that apes are 95% like us evidence for evolution?

Either way, if there was a mold that we were created from, why would it vary?

It's 99%. And no, I wouldn't say that is evidence of evolution. I would say that apes and us sharing a common ancestor is evidence for evolution.


Both of you are wrong. It's 100%. 

Humans are classified as apes. 

Posted By:
Alekhine Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Alekhine
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 440
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"Kerpele" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Scripture says we were made in his image. True.

Spiritually. 

And would you say, the fact that apes are 95% like us evidence for evolution?

Either way, if there was a mold that we were created from, why would it vary?

It's 99%. And no, I wouldn't say that is evidence of evolution. I would say that apes and us sharing a common ancestor is evidence for evolution.

Both of you are wrong. It's 100%. 

Humans are classified as apes. 


Que?

Classified as apes, but not 100% identical in terms of DNA, which is what they're talking about. 

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Authoritarian
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1074
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
im a monkey

:^)


Posted By:
TeamCullen
TeamCullen
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1114
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Science.

"I just want you to know that you're very special... and the only reason I'm telling you is that I don't know if anyone else ever has."


Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez_1249024 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Teh_Skittlez_1249024
Member since:
April 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13978
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"Alekhine" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"Kerpele" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Scripture says we were made in his image. True.

Spiritually. 

And would you say, the fact that apes are 95% like us evidence for evolution?

Either way, if there was a mold that we were created from, why would it vary?

It's 99%. And no, I wouldn't say that is evidence of evolution. I would say that apes and us sharing a common ancestor is evidence for evolution.

Both of you are wrong. It's 100%. 

Humans are classified as apes. 

Que?

Classified as apes, but not 100% identical in terms of DNA, which is what they're talking about. 


We are apes, therefore we have ape DNA. 

They're talking about how close our DNA is to ape DNA.

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10900
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"Kerpele" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Scripture says we were made in his image. True.

Spiritually. 

And would you say, the fact that apes are 95% like us evidence for evolution?

Either way, if there was a mold that we were created from, why would it vary?

It's 99%. And no, I wouldn't say that is evidence of evolution. I would say that apes and us sharing a common ancestor is evidence for evolution.

Both of you are wrong. It's 100%. 

Humans are classified as apes. 

Perhaps you didnt read. We are talking of the similiarites down to genetic strings.


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10900
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"Alekhine" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"Kerpele" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Scripture says we were made in his image. True.

Spiritually. 

And would you say, the fact that apes are 95% like us evidence for evolution?

Either way, if there was a mold that we were created from, why would it vary?

It's 99%. And no, I wouldn't say that is evidence of evolution. I would say that apes and us sharing a common ancestor is evidence for evolution.

Both of you are wrong. It's 100%. 

Humans are classified as apes. 

Que?

Classified as apes, but not 100% identical in terms of DNA, which is what they're talking about. 

We are apes, therefore we have ape DNA. 

They're talking about how close our DNA is to ape DNA.



We aren't apes. 

In fact when we were studying niches and adaptation last week he denied there being any evidence for evolution.

 


Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez_1249024 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Teh_Skittlez_1249024
Member since:
April 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13978
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"Alekhine" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"Kerpele" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Scripture says we were made in his image. True.

Spiritually. 

And would you say, the fact that apes are 95% like us evidence for evolution?

Either way, if there was a mold that we were created from, why would it vary?

It's 99%. And no, I wouldn't say that is evidence of evolution. I would say that apes and us sharing a common ancestor is evidence for evolution.

Both of you are wrong. It's 100%. 

Humans are classified as apes. 

Que?

Classified as apes, but not 100% identical in terms of DNA, which is what they're talking about. 

We are apes, therefore we have ape DNA. 

They're talking about how close our DNA is to ape DNA.


We aren't apes. 

In fact when we were studying niches and adaptation last week he denied there being any evidence for evolution.

 


Evolution is a fact, and observable. We know animals evolve. The debate over the theory of evolution is about how animals evolve, not whether or not they do. we already know they do. 

Humans are apes. Look up the definition of ape. It's any animal within the superfamily hominoidea. 


Latest Forum Posts

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

some internet roamer.

Bullies or Cyber Bullies; Whats worse?

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Who's your favorite Mario Kart Wii character?

which word first comes to ur mind after re...

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Latest Videos

Play Online Games