Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

How to make mommy understand or what to do if not?

Posted By:
livi99
livi99
Star
I am a 12 year old girl with autism, aspergers syndrom and ADD.  the autism makes me have really bad gas which makes my belly hurt bad.  I have always had alot of gas but lately it has gotten alot worse and sometimes makes my belly hurt so much i want to cry.  I will try to toot when it is hurting like this but cant.  it is really bad when this happens at school.  i also hold in my toots at school because im scared for any of my friends to hear me toot.  I asked mommy to take me to the doctor and she said no.  I read on the itnernet about it and it said that your parents can try rubbing your belly in a circle and also holding your feet and pushing you knees to your tummy and moving your legs like a bicycle to make you toot but I know mommy wont do this.  I have asked mommy for help when my belly hurts and she says that I am a big girl and that all kids get toot pains from too many bubbles and that i am old enough to be able to deal with it but i cant and i dont know what to do!  Do all other kids really have these toot pains like me??  what can i do to make them better and be able to toot??  what can i do to be able to get my toots out without being embarrassed to be able to keep my belly from hurting at first??
Pleae Help!!!!!
Livi

Posted By:
Ukotov
Ukotov
Star
What.

As a boss, you can't tell people you're firing them. I mean, would a doctor tell a patient he has cancer?

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
*cough* get help from people who actually know what they're talking about *cough*

Posted By:
-TheThoughtOfYou.
-TheThoughtOfYou.
StarStarStarStar
Tell the school nurse not us.

I love her.

Posted By:
palmtree5454
palmtree5454
StarStarStarStar
Whata bout your dad or if not sister/brother/grandparents?/friends/and if it gets worse than the school nurse that is what they are therre for. Wink
And btw TheThoughtOfYou. Thif froum is to share are problems and worries, you are the one that chose to look here..

Be motivated! Haha

Posted By:
-TheThoughtOfYou.
-TheThoughtOfYou.
StarStarStarStar

"palmtree5454" wrote:

Whata bout your dad or if not sister/brother/grandparents?/friends/and if it gets worse than the school nurse that is what they are therre for. Wink
And btw TheThoughtOfYou. Thif froum is to share are problems and worries, you are the one that chose to look here..

Well, this is a serious thing she is talking about. You can um "solve" the issue.  
But... a school nurse might be better than out advice.
Just saying.

I love her.

Posted By:
palmtree5454
palmtree5454
StarStarStarStar
I know it's serious and as I said  before.I agree.But other people other than her mother can rub her belly to help the gas....
Just saying...

Be motivated! Haha

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Old games?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

ME ISH NEW!!!

If given the chance, what would you change...

ME ISH NEW!!!

ME ISH NEW!!!

latest videos