Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

lying

Posted By:
Montana_Babe_2213983 Lock
Montana_Babe_2213983
Star
One way you can resolve a lying problem.. When you do something wrong, and you know it's wrong, and you feel like you need too lie to get out of trouble, that's not EVER the right thing too do. When you tell your parents what you did instead of lying about it, you'll feel better.. Of course, they might be mad for a while, but they will be happy that they know they raised you well enough that you know too tell the truth and always be honest and upfront with them. Everyone lies, I know. I've lied, everyone lies. It;s just human's sin nature. We all make mistakes, and lying falls under that category. Next time you do something and you feel like you want to lie about it so you don't get in trouble, just tell them the truth. You won't have too keep lying too support that lie, you won't have to be nervous all the time that they might find out. It will be over with within a matter of days. They'll forget it ever happened more likely. If you get grounded, that's not because your parents hate you, or like making you upset or keeping you from doing things you enjoy.. They're just trying to teach you the difference between right and wrong. That way in the future you'll just know, from brain power and common sense what's wrong and what's right and you won't have to lie about it in the first place! Hope this helps.

You Respect My Opinion, And I'll Gladly Respect Yours. Add me? c:

lying

Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
StarStarStarStarStar
Getting caught lying helped me stop but to be very honest i still do it sometimes.

I am Alyssa

lying

Posted By:
misscutiecute
misscutiecute
StarStar
Lying is just like stealing something from the store. And later on you feel like u r not feeling to good. The old saying is thing come right back to you. Here's a tip. If u r going to steal stuff use your own brain. Do it that is why pips can not see u

i am sexy and i know it

lying

Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
StarStarStarStarStar

"misscutiecute" wrote:

Lying is just like stealing something from the store. And later on you feel like u r not feeling to good. The old saying is thing come right back to you. Here's a tip. If u r going to steal stuff use your own brain. Do it that is why pips can not see u

...what?

lying

Posted By:
misscutiecute
misscutiecute
StarStar
You just haten I Dont care. People should not be stealing that is the point I am trying to get

i am sexy and i know it

lying

Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
StarStarStarStarStar

"misscutiecute" wrote:

You just haten I Dont care. People should not be stealing that is the point I am trying to get

I'm not "haten", I simply do not see the correlation between lying and stealing.
Lying can be something as simple as saying, "Yeah, Bill, you're a great cook," when in reality, he's not.
Stealing can be something like taking someone's car.

lying

Posted By:
misscutiecute
misscutiecute
StarStar
Do u do this to other people

i am sexy and i know it

lying

Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
StarStarStarStarStar

"misscutiecute" wrote:

Do u do this to other people

Do I do what?
Point out specious arguments and groundless accusations?
Yes, I do.

lying

Posted By:
misscutiecute
misscutiecute
StarStar
Aaaaa u arenmaking me sick using all these big words I am only in 6th grade

i am sexy and i know it

lying

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Lying is nearly always bad -its deception and not telling the truth
Stealing is always bad - its taking something that belongs to someone else

They is different 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

look here for jobs for kids(and some for t...

look here for jobs for kids(and some for t...

what movies do you people want to see i re...

Profile Pic Updates!

The impossible quiz

Profile Pic Updates!

latest videos