Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

hard life

Posted By:
bestgirl99
bestgirl99
StarStar
im a 13 year old girl, i should being having a good life,going out with guys, having lots of friends... well guys use me and brake me, for me im like super nice but it seems like thats why ppl dont like me that much . ppl hear stuff that other ppl say about me stupid stuff. at home my sister and i are not close at all soo we never talk about stuff, same with my mom she dont really do stuff with me or sit down to talk. my parents arent together, my dad has cancer and he has 2 years to live. im trying to stay strong but i really have no point why should i. my dad loves me thats the only thing that is good. guys think im a ### cuzz im really flirty and silly but im playing around. well these days i have not had a good day. i cry myself to sleep and cut myself. i have friends i dont tell them this stuff cuzz i dont want them to think im crazy or stupid or doing it for attintain. i hope it getts better cuz im getting hurt and feel like if i die everyone will be happy and i wouldnt be there to mess anything up. Frown

hard life

Posted By:
CraziiKittyLover93
CraziiKittyLover93
StarStarStarStar
Ouch! Your life sounds complicated right now..gurl! Stop cutting yourself and crying yourself to sleep, I'm sorry about your dad..yu should TRY to be close to your sis and mom, of course they're your own but then yu should tell your best friend this problem, if yu have one, but don't tell her that yu cut yourself, she'd probably get scared and all that but yu need to live your life, I'm 13 too, you're young, we're young! Sometimes I want to die myself too! But yu need to get over that and be happy, don't flirt much with guys..try to find the right guy for yu and be with him, trust me a boy can be your BEST friend! I know that. Hope this helps yu(:

Shimmer here! smile

hard life

Posted By:
bestgirl99
bestgirl99
StarStar
thanks.. the bad part is i go for bad boys idk why just they seem soo like right but then they hurt me, but my best friend he is soo adorable and the sweetest guy ever. lots the poupuler guys dont like him cuz hes to nice and good. i love him like a brother and i know we are best friends but he is the kind of guy i want these days . i cant tell him that cuz he dont like me like that just friends. sooo whatever guy i like ends up being a mistake and i dont wanna try anything with him so yeah

hard life

Posted By:
CraziiKittyLover93
CraziiKittyLover93
StarStarStarStar

"bestgirl99" wrote:

thanks.. the bad part is i go for bad boys idk why just they seem soo like right but then they hurt me, but my best friend he is soo adorable and the sweetest guy ever. lots the poupuler guys dont like him cuz hes to nice and good. i love him like a brother and i know we are best friends but he is the kind of guy i want these days . i cant tell him that cuz he dont like me like that just friends. sooo whatever guy i like ends up being a mistake and i dont wanna try anything with him so yeah
Its a good thing yu have such a sweet guy as your best friend, but believe me friendship can turn into love! (:

Shimmer here! smile

hard life

Posted By:
Lovino_V Lock
Lovino_V
StarStarStarStar
you dont know how lucky you are..... trust me.  try to see the good in your life it will do you good.

mafioso Lovino

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Mom or Dad?

What kinda farm animal are u?

IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU...

i need a bf

Mom or Dad?

latest videos