Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

My Dad and my step sister

Posted By:
dofe16
dofe16
Star
Dear dish-it 
  My dad are really pissing me off! You see, I have this step sister and my dad treats her like shes this baby. He never pays much attention to me anymore and its like I don't exist in his life anymore. He's always spoiling her with heaps of stuff. It makes me feel sad cos it feels like he doesn't love me anymore. I've been thinking of running away to my mum's family but I don't want to hurt my dad's feelings. I mean, he wouldn't notice or care if I did run away. What should I do?

Dofe16

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar
Just tell him how hes makeing you feel.  Dont run away for something like that.  You may not like that she gets alot of things but in the long run you will be the one better off in life considering most spoild kids dont usualy end up so well in the end.  I know people who would trade you there life for yours so just be glad or what you have. smile ok

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I think you should also tell him how you are feeling, I'm sure he'll understand, and I'm sure he loves you just as much as your step sister. smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

ebola

They won't let me be free

ebola

How to speed up your computer to the best ...

Would you like to dance on jumping castles ??

latest videos