Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Family Issues
Problems at home? Can’t seem to get along with your sibs? Get help now!

Confessions of a Stuck At Home Slytherin

Posted By:
abbiimarie13
abbiimarie13
StarStarStarStar
Last year, on July 7th, my mother found out that I'm bisexual. Since then, I haven't been allowed to leave the house much. I was unable to return to the library for summer reading after that, as my mother had caught me reading books that she saw as inappropriate. She doesn't trust me to stay the night at anyone's house anymore. It takes a lot to talk her into anything. I'm barely allowed on the computer anymore. (I'd had a social networking account behind her back. She doesn't know I'm on now.) She wants to take me out of public school, for religious reasons that have taken already horrible tolls on me. Obviously, I'm not trustworthy, at least not to her, but I NEED a bit more space. I've learned how to get what I want more easily; I feel that I'm not getting enough, though. A visit to the library would be nice, but that isn't in my future, with the way I'm headed. It isn't as if I'm doing anything terribly wrong, like hooking up and getting pregnant. I'm doing things that her silly brain cannot accept or comprehend. I'm too cunning for my own good. I need help.

amarii; ♥ #TeamChristIsMushrooms
My Pizap

Never forget: Harry Potter spent 11 years in the closet. It felt much better to be out.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Eyebrows

Eyebrows

Hello i'm jake :)

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos